Valerie, Home Buyer in Holiday, FL

how do I find a home to buy with owner financing?

Asked by Valerie, Holiday, FL Tue May 4, 2010

I have 25,000 to 30,000 to put down on a home. I cant afford more then $250 a month for my payment I would like a 2 bed rm
,1.5 to 2 bath, 1 car garage , screened porch around 1000 sq ft home in Holiday or New Port Richey.Will I be able to find anything? and how do I find it??

Answers

5
Hi Valerie,

If you haven't yet found a realtor to help you, I can give you access to Listingbook and you can search for owner financed properties.

Also you may be able to buy a place for "all cash" and only have to pay property tax and insurance and maintenance.

Send me your email and I will send you an invitation to listingbook. RealtorAlma@gmail.com

All my best,
Alma
Alma Rose Kee, P.A.
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
813.244.9898
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 12, 2010
There are some homes matching your criteria in our MLS that you can buy for the cash you have. Give me a call to discuss. Kevin & Sue Horan - 727-375-SOLD Horan Realty Group
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 12, 2010
Valerie, Pasco County hasFirst time Buyer's Programs that can help you, as much as $50,000 of interest free money for the right income rate and family size, please call me and lets talk, I am sure we can find you a home and a resolution to the mortgage!
Gerard Carney, 352-206-2371, Exit Success Realty, Email: A2FloridaRealtor@aol.com
Serving Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 19, 2010
I suggest finding a local Realtor who will represent you as a buyer, and who will be willing to put in the time to contact listing agents to see if the homeowners would consider a contract for deed. Generally, the home would need to be paid in full (or close to it); many lenders would not want to take the added risk of another borrower on the property. If there IS a mortgage on the property, the lender will need to sign off on a c/d. Sometimes listing agents indicate in the MLS that a property is availabe with seller financing; your agent could narrow down the list by searching for relevant terms.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 4, 2010
We have owner financing homes available in the Southwest Florida area. I can search them for you in the MLS and send the listings to you. Contact me if you are interested in this area. Sarasota, Charlotte, Lee Counties.
Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Sandals Realty, Punta Gorda, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185