A Horrigan, Real Estate Pro in Lakeland, FL

how do I add my home as a FSBO to Trulia?

Asked by A Horrigan, Lakeland, FL Sat Apr 6, 2013

Answers

6
Horrigan,
Trulia does not accept FSBO's. You can post on Craigslist, FSBO.Com and probably many other sites. You can also list with a flat fee company that may use Trulia and then you would be here and on the local MLS.
Finally, I'm going to suggest you reconsider. Some agent's aren't worth their fee, but a great agent is worth more than they get paid. Find a great local agent and you will get more than you expect.
I am Paul Wells, Realtor, with Keller Williams Realty in Lakeland, I can help you! Call me on my cell 863-797-9858
Why is it that you are considering selling your home by yourself? There are many advantages to having a Realtor work with you to sell your home. I am a Realtor in the Lakeland area and am different from other agents and offer different services than others. Let me explain how a full time Realtor can get your home sold quickly and most of the time higher than when you sell it by yourself. You can reach me on my cell phone at: 863.255.6806 or go to my website located at: http://www.glennoffutt.com. Thank you and have a blessed day!
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
Good idea but the wrong forum or venue.
Dan's right, you can't add your listing to Trulia.