Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

Sandyluckyzi, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

how could I buy the propoty if oversea buyer? Any expert can help me out that? and Recommend good ones to invest?

Asked by Sandyluckyzi, Austin, TX Wed Mar 20, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3046920780-18633-Schaefer-Hwy…

Answers

7
My specialty is acquisitons, i have been investing in Detroit for over a decade. Shoot me an email or call me direct, i can share what i have acquired, how and assist you in doing the same.

First piece of advise: the mls is for amatuers in acquiring investment real estate.If you want to pay 2x 3x necesasry you use mls. If you want to buy at lowest aqusition cost contact me

Aaronblewis@gmail.com
313-405-7337
Greetings,

My partners and I have sold over 750 great cash flow homes to international investors. Please allow me the opportunity to meet you, learn about your goals and to discover how I might best be of service.

To be helpful, I have attached a recent blog post that I wrote for international investors regarding the acquisition of Detroit investment properties.

http://piersonandcompany.blogspot.com/2013/03/international-…

I look forward to being of service.

Ian Watts - Your Detroit Real Estate Investment Partner
http://www.piersonandcompany.com | iwatts@piersonandcompany.com | 800-374-54​70
I can help you.Contact Me at 313-575-2336
Sandy,

With today's technology remote purchasing is something commonly done with real estate transactions. We have closed on transactions with buyers and sellers being located in Europe, Canada, Asia, on world wide cruises, etc......

It's all about finding a good agent with which you wish to work then let them guide you through the process.

I have just sold a few properties to a client in the UK. Contact me at 313-422-5562 or aabrams@netzero.com. I can walk you through the process
The property 18633 Schaefer Hwy is currently not available but there are many other listing I can send send you a FREE listing. Please feel free to contact me Vanessa Brown 248.660.0268.

My name is Vanessa Brown and I am a Realtor working for Conquest Real Estate and Property Management. I currently worked with other investors all across the world assisting them in areas where to purchase property, cost of rehab for the properties, oversee the project as the project manager while property is being rehab also find tenants and or buyers for the NEW rehab property. My company is a one stop shop will also manager the property once a tenant is found.
I would love to assist you in your buying. Please feel free to contact Vanessa Brown @ 248.660.0268 cell or 248.569.1486 office. I look forward in working with you. Thanks in advance.

Make it a Great Day!
Vanessa Brown, Realtor
Conquest Real Estate Group