Grace Thorne, Renter in 04106

how come in 3 years the management has been unwilling to enforce the no smoking rule to stop a pot smoker in building G?

Asked by Grace Thorne, 04106 Sun May 25, 2014

unable to keep my window open because of this nasty neighbor in building G. police unwilling or unable to stop this felon. management defers to police, refuses to address situation. too busy planing trees and mowing lawns is my guess...would prefer that my rent money go toward evicting this nuisance...

Answers

1
Grace,

If your neighbor was prescribed medical marijuana they may have a legal right to medical treatment in their home. Additionally you could be sued for libel for publically accusing some one of being a felon. Only a judge may declare some one a felon.

If you believe that your neighbors are committing a crime you may want to speak with a lawyer about what legal options you have at your disposal.

You reap what you sow and do on to others as you'd have done on to you. You should consider deleting this post and consider a more productive way to resolve your issue.