Home Buying in Toms River>Question Details

jshornack, Home Buyer in Toms River, NJ

how can you search homes that are not in a 55 community?

Asked by jshornack, Toms River, NJ Tue Aug 20, 2013

Answers

4
DONNA CAMISA, GRI, CDPE, ABR’s answer
Hi There.

If you are searching on sites like Realtor.Com, Trulia, and Zillow, there should be a section in the search criteria that you set up for yourself that would allow you to include or exclude adult communities.
When searching for properties on trulia, realtor.com and or Zillow, you will find that the profiles used to search properties DO NOT provide adult community criteria. Therefore, you cant eliminate them or just search them, as you do a general search. I know that can be frustrating.
However, the searches done by real estate professionals through our data base, (which is used to feed the internet sites) do permit selection or elimination of adult communities, WE can do a more specific search.
Realtors in the mls can arrange to have you given access to every new listing as it is placed on the market to give you quick immediate access (it sometimes does take 24-72hrs to get onto the internet sites), but that must be set up by your decision to select an agent to work on your behalf.
regards barry e nifoussi, gri,crs Century 21 Nifoussi realty
Hi jshornack,, I would be happy to email you homes that match your criteria. When new listings that match what you are looking for come up on the market you will receive it automatically in your inbox. That would eliminate the need to search yourself. I can also give you access to my MLS through listingbook and you would be able to search like an agent. Good luck!
Contact an agent, on the MLS here in Ocean County we can do those specific searches while many other search sites don't have the ability.