Home Buying in Nicoma Park>Question Details

tkward, Home Seller in Nicoma Park, OK

how can we find the rules/restrictions for sub divisions like Spring Shadows?

Asked by tkward, Nicoma Park, OK Tue May 14, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Generally speaking, if you're unable to locate contact info for an HOA, your Realtor or title company should be able to track it down.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 15, 2013
You can check the county records or ask your Realtor to send the docs to you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 15, 2013
If you are inquiring about the Spring Shadows in Choctaw, I do not see where there is an active HOA. If they still have active and enforceable CCR's, you can typically get them from a willing title company or the Oklahoma County Court Clerk's office, (for a fee). There is one home under contract in the community and no recent MLS sales. Thus, you may also contact a neighbor or a preferred Realtor.

Best of luck!
Web Reference: http://www.ubhometeam.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 14, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer