Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Nancy Rivez, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

how can i over come a foreclosure?

Asked by Nancy Rivez, Los Angeles, CA Mon Mar 31, 2014

Answers

6
It says you are in LA but your post is in Vegas. Are you facing foreclosure in Vegas or LA?

Please tell us more about what your scenario looks like. Are you currently in the foreclosure process? Have you already gone through a foreclosure? Was there a BK involved?

What are your plans moving forward? Are you trying to buy again etc?

Once I have a little more info I would be happy to help you create a plan on how to proceed in a positive manner.

If you have not completed the foreclosure yet please tell me more about the property here: http://www.lvrealestatehelp.com/selling-real-estate.html and I can research the property and tell you what your options are.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C:702-349-9175
F:702-932-8826
RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com
http://www.LVrealestateHELP.com
Hi Nancy

Give it time, and dont
be late on other Credit Card or Liabilities.

Its simple, do everything to maintain and enhance your
credit, but dont be late.

Ruth
Web Reference: http://www.ruthandperry.com
Hello Nancy,
I do loans for people one day out of foreclosure, but what is in your best interest would be to look at all the options you have available, and to choose the option that best suits your needs. Depending on when your foreclosure took place, and the circumstance leading to the situation.......FHA has a program that can help in as little as 2 years after your foreclosure. Other loan programs we have require a larger down payment, but you do not have to wait. The process is not hard, but the best thing for you to do is call me direct, or click the link below and fill out an application.......and for free we can explore what is best for you. I look forward to your call.

Check me out at the link below and get your free approval today!
http://www.city1stlasvegas.com/EmployeeDetail.aspx?EmployeeI…

Thank you for choosing City First Mortgage Services,

Nathan T. Kessler | Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator

City First Mortgage Services
8871 W Flamingo Rd Suite 202
Las Vegas, NV 89147
(C) 702.683.3126 | (F) 702.974.0848 | (O) 702-522-6743
nathan.kessler@city1st.com http://www.city1stlasvegas.com
Company NMLS # 3117 | Branch NMLS # 819501
Individual NMLS # 377217 NV #46175
Hi Nancy, the best thing you can do is work to get up your credit scores and save money for your down payment. We are seeing a slight loosening of loan programs in the past six months. Here are two great programs you can look into if you are going to be buying in Las Vegas:

1. Our preferred lender just came out with a new "Fresh Start" loan program (they are the only ones in town that have it and it is only for US citizens buying in Nevada) that allows buyers to purchase a home only ONE day out of foreclosure or short sale with 20% down payment if they have a 620 credit score.
2. There is another loan program for one year out of foreclosure called the "Back to Work" program with 3.5% down payment. (You have to be able to establish that there was a special hardship that caused the foreclosure and explain why you have now recovered from that hardship for this program.)

Hope this helps!

Diann Tonnesen
Prudential Americana Group Realtors
sold@GreatLasVegasHomes.com
702-985-7654

The Tonnesen Team - with over 30 years of experience helping families call Las Vegas "home!"

Diann Tonnesen
Prudential Americana Group Realtors
sold@GreatLasVegasHomes.com
702-985-7654

Hi Nancy,

Some Lenders are lending to borrowers with a foreclosure after 1 year. It depends on what your situation is currently and when the foreclosure happened, along with other guidelines. Also, time will help. I am a Realtor in Las Vegas, it also depends on your state laws as well. Your state might have programs to help you. Check with a few Lenders to see what programs they have to offer you.

Best Wishes,

Heather Neuwirth
The Market Place Summerlin
702-469-7163
VegasValleyDreamHomes@gmail.com
VegasValleyDreamHomes.com
Time is what's needed and you have to work on building up your credit score again, which means living within your means, making sure you pay off your credit card bills each month on time, keep your utility and cell phone bills paid off on time and if you have a car note keep it paid off on time. Start saving money, if you're going to want to buy a home you're going to need to have a down payment. If you focus and commit to the above then in 2-3 years max you should be able to get a mortgage.