Home Buying in Malibu>Question Details

Judy, Home Buyer in Encino, CA

how can i make an appointment to see some of these homes?

Asked by Judy, Encino, CA Thu Jul 17, 2008

Answers

5
Jodie Francisco’s answer
Hi Judy,

Your question doesn't indicate where the homes are that you would like to see...but I am a Realtor in Encino, and I work in the valley as well as the westside. I would be happy to meet with you and set up appointments to view homes...

Please click on my profile or go to my website http://www.jodiefrancisco.com for more information.

I look forward to speaking with you...

Jodie
Hi Judy:

The reason why I said i can get a referral for you in Encino is because my father-in-law bought and sold many high end homes in L.A. and his current home is in Encino. He uses a Realtor who he is quite pleased with.

Sylvia
Sylvia Barry,…, Real Estate Pro in Marin County, CA
Yes..you do need a good buyer agent to represent you.
Judy
Your profile says that you are looking in Encino. The best way to purchase a home is to use the services of a Realtor. Most Realtors do not charge the buyer for this, so from your perspecitve they work for free. They can arrange the showing of any property that you might have an interest.

If you'd like a referral of a top Realtor, just let me know.
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Hi Judy:

The best way is to get some referrals and find an agent to represent you as a buyer. . The agent will find out about your needs and wants and make appointments for you to see the houses that might fit your criteria. .

By the way, just saw that you are looking in Encino, CA. My father-in-law lives there. I can get some referrals for you if you like.

Sylvia