Home Buying in South Miami>Question Details

Teresita Lang, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

how can i get one realtor ?

Asked by Teresita Lang, Miami, FL Thu Aug 9, 2012

Answers

9
I'm glad that you asked. My name is Mott and I am ONE Realtor! I like to @Stik to what I know; Aventura, Bal Harbour, Dania Beach, Eastern Shores, Fisher Island, Golden Beach, Indian Creek Village, Key Biscayne, Keystone Point, Miami & Miami Beach. Visit site now; http://www.WaterWayRealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 10, 2012
Viera, Florida is a very nice community, check my listing there... if you require assistance, please let me know
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
The most important thing a buyer can do is first of all work with a buyer broker.” As stated by AARP and the Consumer Federation of America from REALTOR® News.

Look for an "exclusive" buyer broker in the area you want to purchase. There is NO extra/hidden or additional cost for you to obtain specialized “exclusive” buyer broker services in your real estate transaction. In Florida only a Buyer Broker can give you full representation and takes care of your best interest exclusively in your real estate transaction.

On my informative homepage http://www.FloridaBuyerBroker.com you will learn about:

The #1 Mistake Real Estate Buyers Make
20 Critical Mistakes Buyers Make
20 Things the Listing Agent Does Not Tell You about Short Sales
Short Sale Fraud
Foreclosures - the Wild West of Real Estate
Unrealistic Buyer Expectations
Buyer Beware

Chinese Drywall

There is no obligation required of you to access this important free educational information on my homepage.

Beverly Howe, ABR, GRI, TRC
Owner – Florida Buyer Broker
Email: broker@floridabuyerbroker.com Florida Buyer Broker
US and Canada Toll Free: 1-800-283-7393
Hello Mrs. Lang,

I would be more than happy to sit with you and help you in the search of a home and tell you how I work and how I can help you.
I am a residential real estate agent in Miami and deal with multiple areas such asii
beach, Brickell, coral Gables, North Miami Beach.
Also, you do not not pay the agent a commission, only the seller does.
Chosing an agent is based on your personal liking.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Sophie Bamps
Engel & Voelkers
sophie.bamps@evmiami.com
http://www.evmiami.com
Good Evening Ms. Lang,

As you start the search for a home a good place to get some information on realtors and/or loan officers is through your network of friends, family and co-workers, chances are some one you know has used a Realtor with whom they are happy and they could recommend. Like shoes, not all of them are a good fit, you will want to find one that is a good fit for you as you take on this big purchase. In speaking with a few realtors you will be able to determine their level of knowledge and ability to listne carefully to what your home search needs and requirements are. Good look with your search.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Lila Lopez
RE/MAX Advance Realty
homesbylila@yahoo.com
305-772-2521
I would ask neighbors, co-workers, friends and family for a recommendation. Then, you can interview 1 or 2 Buyer's Agents.
I'm sorry, but the commute to Miami would kill me!
ONE REALTOR?
You pick up the phone and CALL the ONE you want.
It's old school , I know, but still works incredibly well.

Best of success to you.
It's easy to find a Realtor, the hard part is finding the right one! Feel free to give me a call.