Home Buying in Glendora>Question Details

Juan, Home Buyer in 91764

how can i get more info on foreclosures listed on site? Looking for home in Glendora, CA area

Asked by Juan, 91764 Fri May 13, 2011

Answers

4
I would be happy to send you any information. Foreclosures homes are listed in the normal process as Standard sales on the IMRMLS. Email mail@JackieDoornik.com and I will send you a list immediately.
Your best bet is to work with a REALTOR that's signed up for Foreclosure Radar. I've attached the link so you can look into it.
Hi Juan
The best solution for you order to find bank owned homes is to work with a realtor like me. I will get your specific criteria like price range, type of housing, bedrooms & baths and customize it to exactly your desires. I would then put you on my automatic email with all the foreclosed/bank owned homes that are currently on the market and those they come out daily. Please let me know if you would be interested in setting that up with me.
I look forward to hear from you very soon.
Gina Dohlen
Broker/Realtor
Re/Max Masters
DRE # 01266931
626-991-8232 Direct Line
626-214-9816 Fax
626-914-5948 ext 244 Office
Website- http://www.GinaDohlen.Remax.Com
YOUR REFERRALS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED
No bank foreclosure (REO property) is going to accept an offer from you, if you're making it contingent on the sale of your current house. You should talk to a mortgage lender about doing a Bridge Loan, or Close escrow on your current house & rent back from the new owner for 60 days. This way you can make offers on Foreclosure properties WITHOUT any contingencies other than your getting a mortgage loan.

I can email to you directly foreclosure homes in Glendora. Alternatively you can search the MLS just like I do & specifically look for ONLY REO properties by going to my web link below.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 cell
Realtor Since 1996
Distressed Property Expert