Home Buying in Burbank>Question Details

bekahswink, Home Buyer in Burbank, WA

how can i get ahold of the owner for 251 ray??

Asked by bekahswink, Burbank, WA Sun Feb 17, 2013

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3097744271-251-Ray-Blvd-Burba…

Help the community by answering this question:


Where the home is listed by a local agent, I agree with Ron, hire another local agent to represent you. Any commission will be paid by the seller and is already committed, so if you don't have an agent, the seller's agent will get it. By having your own agent, you'll have your own representation to assist you, educate you, prepare your offer and look out for your legal rights.
Don't just select any agent though, like many professions there are good ones and some that aren't so good. Find a great one worthy of your business and you'll be better off. Best of luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 17, 2013
Why don't you let a Realtor represent you here:
Ask them to do a CMA to determine the Market Value; you should know this.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 17, 2013
i have a realtor, but the listing doesnt list the owner. thats who i want to speak with not another realtor.
Flag Sun Feb 17, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer