Graham, Real Estate Pro in Monticello, AR

how can i get a parcel boundary {a planimetric map my email markgraham64@gmail?

Asked by Graham, Monticello, AR Fri Apr 17, 2009

Answers

2
If it was surveyed, it should be on file at your local courthouse in the Circuit Clerk's office. If you just want to see an ownership map showing your parcel shape and the parcels surrounding it, that should be in the court house in the Assessor's office. If you need a precise boundary survey for the purpose of construction... call a surveyor.

I also do land surveying, feel free to call at 501-200-2707 if I can help answer any questions.
Dear Graham,

I'm not sure for your area, but check with your county records. In Washington County (my area) this information is available on line, but Arkansas is a poor state (comparatively speaking) and many counties are not computerized.

Call your county assessor's office or county clerk's office and see if they have this information available to the public on line. What you are looking for is a GIS (Geographical Information Service) function of your county which shows parcel lines. If they are not available on line, you can probably go to your county seat and get a parcel map on paper.

Hope this helps.

Judy Luna, Keller Williams Realty NWAR, Fayetteville, AR
Web Reference: http://www.JudyLuna.com