Home Buying in La Habra>Question Details

Fred8u, Home Buyer in La Habra, CA

how can i find the agent or company listing a property. ,520 El Rancho Drive, La Habra CA seems like everyone is selling it

Asked by Fred8u, La Habra, CA Sat Jun 2, 2012

Answers

11
You may want to have your own agent, if you are serious about buying a house. Any agent will have all access an info about every house for sale even he/she is not the listing agent.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 12, 2012
I have to laugh, you are so correct in the comment. Everyone is selling it, only one agency is listing it. I suggest you team up with a professional who can provide you with MLS access and listings of hot properties to review.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 3, 2012
Your best bet is to work with a buyers agent. Your agent should be able to get all of the information that you need to purchase a property.

Alex Montelongo/Broker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
562-810-7387 Cell
BRE Lic # 01456982
As a last resort, if you can drive to the property you can get the agent's name and phone # off the yard sign.
Fred, the listing was cancelled by the seller on June 8th of this year. If you're still interested, I can contact the owner....just let me know.
Larry Hodel, Realtor®, RDCPro Certified, SFR Certified, HAFA Certified
DRE Lic #01442093
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
Good morning Fred8u,
I will look and find who is listing, seller, status, title on that property and will email results to you, please send me your email.
http://www.kinecta.org/lquintero
949.861.0367
Hi Fred,
The property is indeed pending. You should consider having someone represent you in whatever you dicide to purchase.

The Listing Agent is: Christine McAdams 909-659-9779

Have a nice day,
Connie Bramble
Prudential CA Realty
714-337-8718
Go to socalmls.com to find the listing agent
Web Reference: http://nkhomesales.com
Its not easy to tell unless the agent has submitted their name as the listing agent. Not all agents are using trulia so you may try doing a search engine search on the property address, you should be able to find the listing agent although its not necessary to use the listing agent, you can use a buyers agent as well.
Fred8u,
Your experience is typical of those looking for homes on aggregate websites. It is VERY difficult to determine who is the right person to contact. The names and numbers you see around all those homes that are supposed to be for sale are of those who PAID to be displayed, not necessarily anyone remotely familiar with the property. And by the time you get frantic, you find it's too late.

Contact Emily and she will be able to get you connected to the local MLS, the source of the most timely, accurate and reliable data.

Well, that is if you are serious about buying Ca real estate.
Well, only 1 person is selling it. Maybe 2 if the listing agent has not brought in the buyer. This home is in PENDING status, this usually means the buyer has gone through their home inspection period & everyone is just waiting on the buyer to finalize their loan paperwork so they can close.

It has been under contract for an unusual amount of time, so it's possible the buyer is on shaky ground. If you'd like me to investigate further to see if you might be able to put in an offer...

This appears to be an investor flip property.

Shoot me an email directly if you'd like to talk to me some more. I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtor