Home Buying in Staten Island>Question Details

Roe214, Home Buyer in Staten Island, NY

how can i find out what is the going price for a piece of property in my neighborhood?

Asked by Roe214, Staten Island, NY Fri Nov 9, 2012

Answers

8
Hello Roe, that's easy, just ask a licensed salesperson or Broker for a free comparative market analysis.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 9, 2012
Call a reputable broker. If you are still searching for that quintessential price, your broker can help you bring in an appraiser. Zoning will have affect on price as well.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 10, 2012
A local realtor can give you the best answer to your question.
Simply contact a real estate agent broker in your community. They have much experience in these matters. Issues, for example, may be related to zoning which affect price. If all has been explored, an appraisor could be called in for an opinion.
Hello Roe. You should ask a local Realtor to provide you with a complimentary analysis, which would give you an idea of your local market conditions.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you all the best,

De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
Direct:(631)638-6193
Mobile: (631)384-3695
http://cbmoves.com/DeVonte.Williamson
http://devontesellsny.wordpress.com/
DeVonte.Williamson@cbmoves.com
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
Roe, your best bet is to contact a realtor and they will provide you with accurate information on the property that you are interested in..

Lorraine Vella
Licensed Associate Broker
Consider working with an agent of your own...any agent can provide the information....
Hi Roe, If you tell me what neighborhood you are in, and the type of home you have, bedrooms, square footage, etc. I can gladly run comparatives for you and let you know what I think a property should go for. Please feel free to contact me. Have a great day!