Home Buying in Grand Rapids>Question Details

Jp1234, Home Buyer in Flint, MI

how can i find land contract or rent to own options in michigan..near clarkston ,oxford,fenton grand blanc,.lapeer something south of flint.....

Asked by Jp1234, Flint, MI Fri Feb 3, 2012

the wife and i have a new baby on the way and and we need an extra room our credit isnt good enough to get a mortgage by then im hoping someone can help us find the answer...thk

Answers

4
Cathy Hoppough’s answer
We have an office in the Clarkston area- contact me and I can hook you up with a great agent that will help you and give you great advice! There are many great options available to you
Contact a local Realtor and they can search for Land Contract options. Also, remember that most people selling on a land contract are also going to be looking at your credit score and are going to require a fairly large down payment. The good part about a land contract is that you can sometimes explain the reasons for your bad credit.
Keep in mind that land contracts usually require large downpayments ($10K to 30K). You may find renting for a year or so while you improve your credit as another option.

I did a search for EVERY Land Contract available in all of the cities that you mentioned above. Click on the link and it will take you to a site with all of the properties. I searched for both condos and houses, not knowing which you preferred. The link will stay active for seven (7) days.

http://pub.realcomponline.com/publist.aspx?a=854717B7C643A38…

Feel free to call, text or email me and I can set you up on a daily search that will send you updated information every day.

I hope this helps and I look forward to hearing from you,

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com