Home Buying in Lynn>Question Details

aziz29moondy, Other/Just Looking in Lynn, MA

how can i buy the condo from bank owned?

Asked by aziz29moondy, Lynn, MA Fri Jan 3, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Lynn

Any local real estate professional can assist you and walk you through the process. Buying a bank owner property is very similar to making a regular transaction with the exception that the bank is serving in the roll of the owner.

Hello! As a buyer, I highly recommend you to have a buyer's agent representing you. Doing so, you will have someone representing your best interests. To find out more: http://www.myagentbuzz.com/blog/benefits-from-hiring-a-licen…

Should you have any further question, please feel free to reach me.

Elena M. Lau
Multilingual Licensed and Accredited Real Estate Consultant
Realty Direct
Hello! You need to contact a buyers agent. The process for a bank owned property can take a lot longer than a sale that a bank is not involved in. So if your ready for a long haul feel free to contact me and I would be happy to go through the process with you!
Just like any other bank owned property - nothing that makes buying a condo more difficult. Get a great agent in your area to help you. Post the address on here that your interested in and someone will probably get back to you about it.
how can i buy condo from bank owned?
There is no difference really. Only difference is, that even Bank represented by Agent, you or your Agent negotiating with black hole: nobody specific behind it. Also, whole sale process is on tight schedule: some difficulties to get extension, when needed. Contact me if you need more info or help
Flag Fri Jan 3, 2014
Bank owned units can be more complicated than regular sales because of the possible condo fees and special assessments owed over time,a good negotiating agent will put your offer in the best position to have the bank cover those issues. Contact me if you'd like more info or to view a codo in the Lynn area
Flag Fri Jan 3, 2014