David, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

how can I join as a agent?

Asked by David, Los Angeles, CA Tue Apr 16, 2013

Answers

3
Lena Samigoullina’s answer
I agree with Clinton, Keller Williams is the Best! You've got to meet our team leader - she's amazing! Contact me at lenasrealtor@yahoo.com or (310)625-9005 so we can arrange for you to come see our beautiful office and meet the Team Leader.
Hi David,

Decide on the area of concentration. Choose several companies. Contact the Broker of company for interview. Consider what the company has to offer. What is agent's commission split, what are company's monthly fees, what type of training programs are provided, what type of branding does company provide. Consider what you have to offer and choose the company that can advance you professional goals.

Gail Mercedes Cole
EXP Realty Marina del Rey
310.853.9933
Keller Williams is a great company to work for. Please call me at 818-730-8635, and I will be happy to tell you more! Clint Lohr , Keller Williams World Media Center- Burbank.