Home Buying in Atlanta>Question Details

sn922, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

how can I get approved for a loan?

Asked by sn922, Atlanta, GA Sat Aug 31, 2013

Hi I recently checked my credit score and they are at 698 and 705. I have 6k for downpayment. My downfall is that I have a judgement from 2003 and I have been working to try to come up with a settlement with them, but they are not cooperating with my lawyer and I. Can I still get pre-approved? what are my options?

Answers

6
sn922,

Companies or individuals file judgments for precisely this reason, it prevents the individual from being able to buy a home without resolution of the judgment. Apartment complexes are among the most notorious for doing this.

Because they know you are likely buying a home, they have substantial leverage. My suggestion would be to see if a payment plan can be arranged (with a decent down payment) to have the plaintiff remove the judgment. The monthly payment will be factored into your debt to income ratio so you need to keep that in mind as well.

I work with a number of borrowers who have similar circumstances so let me know if I can be assistance to you.

Timothy Brown | LPO Manager
EVOLVE bank & trust
11605 Haynes Bridge Road Suite 125
Alpharetta, GA 30009
o. 770.255.3880 | f. 678.935.1156 | m. 678.467.9959
NMLS #:168281
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 2, 2013
Thanks, I just sent you an email.
Flag Mon Sep 2, 2013
I have a great lender- Supreme Lending- who can help direct you through the process who gets a lot of hard loans prequelled then closed. After you get the prequel I come in and start in finding you homes and put in the offer and walk you through to closing table :) Contact me if you would like me to assist.
Amanda Vanwinkle
Keller Williams Cityside
amandavanwinkle@kw.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 2, 2013
Thanks! email sent.
Flag Mon Sep 2, 2013
I would be more than happy to work with you!
The judgement would have to be settled before you can
get financing.

Isabel Elsesser, Realtor
First United Realty
Save Time & Money!
http://www.Facebook.com/ga.homes
http://www.isabelsnewhomes.com
http://www.Buford.georgiamls.com
Direct 770-307-8751
Fax 888-799-3184
Full Time from 1993-2013
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
You may find an investor in your community who might be willing to work with you via seller financing. There are also hard money lenders available who may work with you. May I suggest looking in your local news paper or google private lenders or hard money lenders on the internet. This may be an option if you are not able to obtain traditional financing.
Dear Valuable customer,

Concord Finance Inc company is the second to non in the provision of loan at affordable interest rate.

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial stress or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do You Need to settle your Debt loan or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you have a low credit score and you have applied for loan from local banks and other financial institutes without
getting one? Contact us today for your instant loan approval on 3% via Email: concordloan7@yahoo.com.au

Please contact us today for a loan at Concord Finance Inc company at a low interest rate of 3% and it's collateral free.

Loan rages from $5,000usd to 10 billion dollars.

CONTACT US RIGHT NOW VIA THIS EMAIL: concordloan7@yahoo.com.au

Thanks & Regards

Concord Finance
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013
Greetings, I would recommend that you contact a loan consultant to consult with. Depending on the type of judgment and the length of time and there are some other factors that will be considered as well but their may be some options available for you. You definitely have the credit scores required to get loan approval, but each situation is accessed individually. It will be my pleasure to discuss this with you further and provide you with some direction. Feel free to contact me at the number below.

Thank you in advance,

Barbara Dyer
Realtor-GRI, CDPE
Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Classic
3800 Camp Creek Parkway
Building 1800, Suite 100
Atlanta, GA 30331
404 564 9546
770 200 2649-fax
bdyernid@gmail.com
http://www.bdyer.kwrealty.com