Help, Home Buyer in San Jose, CA

how can I find a perfect house with low money?

Asked by Help, San Jose, CA Tue Aug 13, 2013

Answers

18
Probably by settling for a low house with perfect money.
Well there is no proper definition to perfect house, but yes you gather all the essential money through financial institute to help you to fulfill your dream, that too with a low rate of interest.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 5, 2014
The first step is simply to find out how much you can afford. An experienced real estate agent can give you rough estimates of how much mortgage you could qualify for and tell you what type of housing you would be likely be able to purchase.

If the real estate agent tells you that you could likely afford housing you would be happy with, the next step would be to talk with a loan agent. An experienced real estate agent can recommend reliable loan agents who would be good choices to help you accomplish your goals.

San Jose home values at http://julianalee.com/san-jose/san-jose-statistics.htm
San Jose just sold homes at http://julianalee.com/san-jose/san-jose-home-sales.htm

Juliana Lee
Top 2 agent nationwide at Keller Williams Realty, the nations largest
Cell 650.857.1000

Over 20 years experience
Over 1,000 homes sold in Santa Clara County and San Mateo County
.
Web Reference: http://julianalee.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 16, 2013
Hi Help,

"Low money" can have so many meanings from very little money down, to low monthly payments to a very low purchase price...but in the end, questions like this usually mean that that a buyer is not really financially prepared to purchase a home. And "perfect" often means great house, good neighborhood, very low bargain price, and no other buyers, which are all conditions that do not exist at present.

Help, there is unfortunately, no such thing as a "bargain" here in Santa Clara county. If you do not have at least $80,000 for a down payment and closing costs, finding a home is going to be hard to impossible in this area. So my suggestion is to save your money, keep your credit clean and wait until another time to find a home.

Although it would seem strange to have a Realtor tell you NOT to buy a home, truth is, I don't just want you to buy a home, I want you to be able to KEEP it as well. And while it might seem that waiting means you might never buy a home, the market fluxes back and forth and there will always be times when the market is better for first time home buyers--right now, is not a good time for first time buyers on a budget.

So definitely get prequalify end, but if you lack the down payment or resources to buy a home now, wait it out until you have your finances in better condition. Good luck
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 13, 2013
Hello Help,
The 1st step is getting pre-approved for a loan so you know what you can actually afford.
The reason this step is so important is you want to know the price range of what you
should be looking at. Once this is done your search begins for a home that fits your needs and wants.
Make a list of the most important things you need in a home and give this to your Agent. Now your Agent can start sending you properties within your price range that fit your needs. The next step is to see them in person and last make an offer on the home you love! If you don't already have a Realtor please feel free to contact me. I live and work in San Jose and would be happy to help.

Meredith DiVita
Amazing Realty
Amazing-Realty.com
Cell:510-409-4568
Hello Help,

Meredith DiVita
Amazing Realty
Amazing-Realty.com
Cell:510-409-4568
This is Silicon Valley a highly competitive well qualified buyers with high income fight over what is on the market. These days it is cheaper to own than rent due to low interest rates.

Sam Shueh
Keller Wms Cupertino Realty
http://x299322.yourkwagent.com/
Find a really terrific experienced local buyers agent to find you the perfect house. Get pre-approved for a low down mortgage. FHA requires only 3.5% down. Conventional 5% down. If you are active military or veteran zero down.
The PERFECT house is the one you will have build according to your perfect building plans.

If the builder will accept 'low' money, then you are on your way to another revelation in reality. (There is no perfect building plan, our needs change)

You will most likely discover 'low money' will take precedence in the homes that are available to you.
It may be a better plan to be more prepared before you go house shopping.
It depends on what is low for you. Do you know how much you can afford? Get pre-approved for a loan first and then talk to a real estate agent to see if he/she can help you find the house you can afford.
Hi Help, There are many options for a home buyer to acquire Great property with minimal money out of their pocket, examples being seller paying for closing costs, and partnering with a great lender to see if you qualify for any available programs to assist with down payment and possibly more. I hope this helps!! Scott Comstock RE/MAX Gold Fresno, CA. 559-681-9500
You can schedule a meeting with me to go over home buying process and your needs.
In the mean time, you can also visit:

http://lamsondang.com

use "Find A Home" feature, which is connected to Pro-MLS, to search for all current Active Listings on the market.

Thanks and Best regards,

Lamson Dang
Web Reference: http://lamsondang.com
Contact a local realtor and discuss your wish list. Make a wish list of must haves and wants and discuss them with your agent. Set up a time to look at some homes in your price range to determine how realistic your wish list really is.

If you're not in a rush to buy, then you can take your time to make sure that the home you buy is "perfect" but remember to be realistic!
Web Reference: http://realestatemuse.com
There are several short sales and foreclosure listed in San Jose.
If you would like I can share some listing just call me or send an email.

Jain Rishab
Realtor (RE/MAX ACTIVE REALTY)
Short Sale and Foreclossure Resource
510 676 4770 (CELL)
There is no such thing as a PERFECT house. Even if you had a ton of money it will never be perfect. So I suggest you start by making a list;

1) Your budget
2) Your down payment
3) Your needs
4) What are your absolute "deal breaker"
5) What areas are you open to living in
6) Type of property

Then you may want to check out some of the first time buyer programs. If your income qualifies there are down payment, and closing cost assistance available. I can give you more on that.

Be flexible. Get pre-approved with a lender in person.

Drive around in neighborhoods and be patient.
I highly recommend that you visit with your Realtor and discuss what your "perfect house" would look like and then visit with your lender to see what loan would fall into that category that would fit your situation the best.
The only thing I can imagine that to be realistic
First off you should get pre-approved for a loan so you know how much you can afford. I can certainly help you out. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer