Jo Carol Hop…, Both Buyer and Seller in Surfside Beach, SC

how can I find a house that has separate apt for my mom?

Asked by Jo Carol Hopkins, Surfside Beach, SC Thu Feb 24, 2011

Answers

9
looking for homes with a pool in the middle of a house that has a mother ij law suite on the other side we seen some homes in florida like this are there any in the myrlte beach area ? thanks Sherry Wagner
There are a number of homes with mother-in-law suite. Would you kindly let me know price range of what you are looking for so that I can email you directory of homes. Are you familiar with Grand Strand, if so, please let me know your preference as to neighborhoods. Below please find my contact numbers. Look forward to hearing from you.

Fleurette Elliott
REALTOR
Remax Ocean Forest
843-450-7546
fleurette@sc.rr.com [email address]
fleuretteelliott.com [web address]
Good morning! I see that many agents have replied to your question by discussing properties available for sale in our area. There truly are some great listings in the Surfside and surrounding areas that feature a mother-in-law suite. In order to better assist you with your dream home search, please let me know what an ideal price range would be. I will then send a complete directory of homes for you to consider. We are actively seeking a qualified buyer to appear with me on the HGTV show "House Hunters", so if this is something you would be interested in, definitely complete the application on the link posted. Hopefully, we can work together, and you could potentially be featured on television.

I also have a question to your question. Is your current home listed with an agent for sale? My team and I would be honored to share our industry-leading market edge program to maximize your home's selling price AND minimize the time it takes to sell. Please contact me for a no-obligation appointment.

Thanks in advance for the opportunity to be of service to you!

Lisa Belcher, Realtor
843-742-1740 mobile
http://www.ecohometeam.com
There are many ways to make a mother-in- law suite. Especially if there are two master suites. Let's go and look.
Hello Again: I just checked the Myrtle Beach MLS and there are 10 homes in the Surfside Beach area that have mother-in-law suites. Send me your email address or give me a call and I will send them off to you.

Barbara Irvin
Dockside Realty
843-267-9232
scbarb@sccoast.net
http://www.MyrtleBeachHomes4U.net
Hi Jo,
I would love to help you find that "perfect"home here at the beach. please send me your email at sl1586@sccoast.net so i can send you some listings to get you started. also check out my web site at
Web Reference: http://www.suelucas.com
If you would like to live in Lake Waccamaw NC I have just listed one today that has a seperate guest house from the main. Email me at kip@scbeachrealestate.net
Hello Jo Carol: I am a Realtor with Dockside Realty located at the Market Common in Myrtle Beach just on the north side of Surfside Beach and I live in Murrells Inlet which is on the west side of Surfside Beach. These are my areas of expertise. If you would like to give me a call we can talk about your mothers needs and try to find the perfect house for all. There are a few homes with mother-in-law suites and there are a lot of homes with a split bedroom plan that might also work for you. Please feel free to call me anytime.

Barbara Irvin
Dockside Realty
843-267-9232
scbarb@sccoast.net
http://www.MyrtleBeachHomes4U.net
Call a Realtor in Surfside. Our MLS searches can filter for every detail possible, including mother-in-law suites.