Home Buying in Alhambra>Question Details

Israil Herna…, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

how can I buy one of your houses ? I looking for a house like that. thank you.

Asked by Israil Hernandez, Phoenix, AZ Sat Jul 28, 2012

Answers

7
Hello Ms Hernandez,
I will be happy to help you purchase a home. Please email me at tonyakartak@gmail.com. Let me know what you are looking for and I will respond right away. Thanks
Pick the top areas, neighborhoods you like and find the agent who has listings and or a website that focuses on their area of expertise.
It's simple. Hire a Realtor who is highly experienced, make sure your financing is in place, look at homes until you find one you like, make an offer and keep trying until one of your offers is accepted. A good Realtor can help you with the dozens of other details.
Is there a specific home that you are looking for or a particular part of Phoenix? Feel free to contact me anytime at 480-382-9681.
I would be happy to assist you i purchasing a home. I do not see the listing that you are inquiring about, but if you will send me your email address along with the criteria for the home you seek, I will send you some information on suitable properties, along with suggested places to apply for financing. Which part of Phoenix would you like to live in? ladeanmelby@yahoo.com, 602-466-3703, 602-989-3489.
?
sorry but I see no real question. whose house[s]?
call a RE firm, seek a buyer's agent and put in an offer.
Hi Israil,

I would be happy to help you find your new home. Please contact me direct at:

602.931.9525
peverett@hsmove.com

Thanks!