Home Buying in Owings Mills>Question Details

Izzymedra, Home Buyer in Queens, NY

how are property values holding up in owings mills/21117 i live in ny and i am interested in buying a house in the area?

Asked by Izzymedra, Queens, NY Mon May 24, 2010

Answers

5
Zip code 21117 is a big area. You should talk with an Accredited Buyer Representative and have them sit down with you so they can learn exactly what you are looking for in a home. With that and a pre-approval from a lender, listings can be pulled and a comparable market analysis can be done on the properties you like.

With BRAC coming into FT Meade, it may cause the house prices in Baltimore, Howard and Anne Arundel Counties to increase. This is only a guess.
They are doing fine. A great place to buy.
Len
The home prices are now stable. Prices peaked during 2006, but dropped in 2007, 2008 and a little in early 2009. But since about late Spring 2009, prices have stabilized. Maryland is a great place to live and own Real Estate.

Please contact me anytime you would like to discuss further.
Web Reference: http://123move.net
Izzy, it depends on the area within Owings Mills! 21117 is a big zip code with many subdivisions.
You really need to work with a licensed agent who can run reports for you to see where you are looking, what the values have been doing.
Please let me know if I can help you further.
Thank you!
Marney
Their is a lot of inventory in the area and many what I would consider good deals. I would not hesitate to look aggressively in the area if you are looking to move soon.