Home Buying in Los Angeles>Question Details

Anna1, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

how I get in direct contact with your office in los angeles?

Asked by Anna1, Los Angeles, CA Sat Aug 13, 2011

I come to los angeles at 17 september and wish to buy a house for living.I would like to contact your office there.Could you let me the address in L.A?

Answers

13
Anna Trulia is not in the Real Estate Brokerage business. That said many Realtors® from the area should respond to you. If they do not you can contact me and I can put you in touch with an ABR® (Accredited Buyers Agent) in your area.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 13, 2011
Hi Anna1...
Welcome to LA in the coming weeks!

Trulia is a Real Estate focused site that features MANY different real estate companies and many different lenders. It allows you, the consumer, to review ratings of agents and lenders, to read their thoughts and posts, to contact them and interview them so you can choose the best real estate agent and best lender for YOU! Interview them as if you are hiring someone to work for you, because WE will WORK FOR YOU!
This is a great site, and offers a wonderful opportunity for you to find a great agent and lender easily and in a very time savings way.
If I can help you with your mortgage qualification, or answer any other questions for you, do not hesitate to call upon me!
Jim, American Bank, 703 615 4675.
Hello Anna
I have a nice little house and is not listed. Let me know if you interested
Jolanta Jonutyte
realtorjolanta@gmail.com
323-316-3300
Century 21
5827 Franklin Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(310)704-4863
Angel J. Hernandez
Prudential California Realty
LIc. 01320751
South Bay neighborhood.
Hi Anna,

If your area of interest is either the West Side or the South Bay I would be pleased to help you.

Bill Hooper
RE/MAX Westside Properties
2999 Overland Avenue #104
Los Angeles, CA 90064

Email: bhooper@remax.net
hi anna1-

i would be plesed to help you find your home. in what part of los angeles would you like to live? what would you like to spend?

as a licensed real estate broker since 1983 (and my original real estate license in 1977), i am more than qualified to help you in satisfying your real estate needs.

you can contact me via email at hofstadter@verizon.net, or feel free to call me, either on my landline at (310) 440-0523 or on my cell phone at (310) 666-4841.

i look forward to hearing from you soon.

jay
You can call me at 323-300-1000, or 818-730-8635 and ask for Clint. I have a GRI designation and have been licensed since 1988.
Hi Anna;
I am an Accredited Buyer Representative in Los Angeles, CA. This esignation allows me to represent buyers and their interests. My contact information follows.
Deborah Bremner
The Bremner Group at Coldwell Banker
REALTOR, 00588885, ABR, CDPE, eAgent, CSP, SFR, HRC, CRE
(O) 310-571-1364 DIRECT
(D) 818.564.6591
http://www.thebremnergroup.com
Hello Anna,
Sorry for the late reply but if still have not selected a Realtor to help in Los Angeles, I would be happy to speak with you to discuss what kind of real estate you are looking for (neighborhood, price range, house or condo, etc..). My office is located on Sunset Blvd near Beverly Hills, Hollywood and West Hollywood and I do business mostly on the Westside, from Santa Monica all the way to Hancock (if you're not familiar with, it is quite a big area) and I have 12 years experience as a Realtor representing numerous buyers and sellers.

Please feel free to call me on my cell (310)467-8042 or send me an email to michelbron@gmail.com

Have a great day!
Web Reference: http://www.michelbron.com
Dear Anna,
My name is Janet Simino and I'm working with Nelson Shelton located at 355 N Canon Dr in Beverly Hills. You can call me at 310-422-9970 or email me at ssimino@sbcglobal.net. I'll be glad to talk to you and help you to find the right property. I can make a personal private website for you to show you all the properties on the areas thet you're looking for and you will receive updates from the website every day. Looking forward to talking to you and see you in LA.
Hello Ana,
My name is Ali Sherkat and I am a Realtor with Meridian Capital Real Estate. You can reach me directly at
(310) 850-9171. I am located in Beverly Hills, California but cover most areas of Los Angeles. Did you have a specific area in mind for your next home? Please check the website for my listing in Hollywood Hills, CA and let me know what you think .... www. 3430wonderviewdrive.info.
Anna....my name is Ruben and I can set you up with a great personalized site that will suit your criteria when looking for a home.you can pick and choose the ones you are interested in and I can see what it is you like. We can shop via skype our I can have some neighborhoods available for you to puroose through. I would like to discuss with you over the phone or if you are in town we can arange a meeting. I am with Keller Williams right in the heart of LA and Hollywood and am very knowledgeable of all the areas. At a weak moment I would hate for you to end up with a weak agent so Call me. my office is at 1660 Hillhurst ave Los Angeles Ca 90027 and my number is 818.381.6770. or you can email me at propertybyruben@gmail.com. You can take a look at my website below. By the way..what language do you speak?
Anna, What areas of L.A. are you interested in? I serve communities located in north eastern Los Angeles and the eastern San Fernando Valley. Please feel free to give me a call. I'd be happy to help or set you up with a reputable agent that works the areas you in which you would like to search for properties. Thank you.

Risa Liebster, Realtor®
Ramsey-Shilling Associates
818.397.9188
RSLiebster@gmail.com