julia_140, Other/Just Looking in Deltona, FL

houses with in-law apartment

Asked by julia_140, Deltona, FL Fri Jun 21, 2013

My parents need to move out of their house and find something a little more in their budget. My brother, on the other hand, does not want to move into his parents house. Are there any houses with in-law apartments out there?

Answers

2
Yes many homes in West Peabody were built with in laws. Now you would have to go before the city and get special permits this is much easier to do if the in-law is going to be occupied by a family member with health issues. good luck.
I would suggest you interview several buyer agents in the local area to see which offers the best fit for your family's search...and I'd be happy to be one of them. Are they looking in the zip code area you specified as I see you're in FL? Best of luck and feel free to contact me directly should your family decide to start a search. I would be happy to answer any questions you have and show you properties in the area.
Julia - Just wanted to check in on whether you were able to find someone to assist with your search. Please reach out directly if you still need assistance!
Flag Fri Aug 8, 2014