Steve &…, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

houses similar to 2111 Troon a Italian Villa style home.

Asked by Steve & Anna Hulsey, Houston, TX Sun Oct 20, 2013

Answers

7
Steve and Anna,
I wanted to follow up on your home purchase and make sure all of your questions have been answered and that you are moving in the right direction or have put a contract on a home you have seen and loved. If not- I am very familiar with Troon street properties as I have sold a few in there- please give me a call or email for further questions. I have a few new homes coming up in that area as well!
Thank you
Melanie Downing
832-928-3664
Melanie@interohouston.com
Hello Steve & Anna,

Recently checked on similar type of home, and found one in a higer price range. From your question, it seems like you are focusing on an Italian style, however, if you are open to other styles, please indicate what is acceptable, along with the specifications of what you are looking for as far as the interior of the home and of course, the budget, so we can assist you better.

Best way to reach me is as indicated below.

Persis
REALM Real Estate Professionals
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com
Steve and Anna, If you are interested in buying a similar style home in 77070, there are a couple of areas that will have that same architecture near Vintage Park close to HP, Lone Star college system and Knoll Energy. This area is well located with good schools, close to shopping and about 30 minutes from the airport.

I live in this zipcode and can help you with all the local information.

I am happy to accommodate your schedule.

Connie
713-542-2845
email: connie@connieinmon.com
Hi Steve & Anna Hulsey,

We do have properties that are similar to this one. Would you consider properties that are in the area but not in River Oaks? The surrounding area around River Oaks have homes that are similar.We also build custom homes and it's possible that we could build you a home that is similar for the same price range or lower. The price could be lower depending on what the land is bought for.

Thank You
Ward Arnold
Broker/Owner
281-808-5780
Ward Arnold Properties
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 20, 2013
Steve and Anna ...

The home has been on and off the market for about five years. The most recent asking price was $3,500,000. The listing was terminated last May. If you have any interest in the home, and can provide documentation of funds, I will attempt to contact the owner or his/her representative to determine whether they'd entertain another offer. The locations makes it a one-of-a-kind property. My contact information is below. Please get in touch if you'd like to move forward.

Regards ...

Al Geffon
Trend Setter Realty
(713) 213-6350
al@geffon.net
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
There is a manned, gated community called Vintage Lakes in 77070. Beautiful new homes designed by Kickerillo and Toll Brothers Builders. Mediterranean style.....lovely homes priced from 600K - 1.7K

I would be happy to send you a proper link to view some of these homes if you are currently out of the area. I have new home construction experience.

Please feel free to contact me via email or phone.

driscolldee@yahoo.com
281-460-8008
Hi Steve and Anna,

I believe the home you are referring to is located in River Oaks....

Magnificent Mediterranean New Construction on lovely treed hilltop in legendary River Oaks. Gracious formals. Gourmet kitchen open to breakfast room & den. Fabulous master suite w/ private terrace, adjoining study, & luxurious bath w/ separate walk-in closets. 4-5 bedrooms. 5 full/2 half baths. Game room. Media room. Rooftop terrace w/ fireplace & stunning views of downtown Houston. Wine cellar. Quarters w/ kitchenette. Elevator. 5-7 car garage. Room for a pool (plans available.)

On and off the market at different price points....withdrawn and or terminated.

I can search for similar homes (Italian Villa) in Houston for you. What is your maximum price?
Do you prefer newer construction or old world charm.....

Dee Driscoll