Sissy1216, Home Buyer in 07726

house searching for a good deal

Asked by Sissy1216, 07726 Tue Aug 25, 2009

potentially looking for a home in Southern Manalapan 4000 to 4500sf 5br, 1ac but not new maybe 10 to 15 yrs old

Answers

4
Our 5 BR, 3Bath Country Colonial home is for sale at 49 Monkton Rd in the Fairways @ Battleground. Great community. Check it out on Trulia or call us at 732.780.0857.
I know of some properties that you may like, Possibly short sales would be good values not necessarily.
Feel free to call me at 908-770-5999 I can definately guide you in the right direction, I know Manalapan very well and watch all properties very closely.
Hi Sissy,
Here is a sample of homes currently on the market in Southern Manalapan. Some are a little larger than you specified but it will give you an idea of the area.

http://mls.momls.com/MonmouthReports/ListitLib/show_report.a…

Heather Daccurso
Weichert Realtors
732-580-5309
Email: heather@heatherdaccurso.com
Hi Sissy,
The first step is to contact a local real estate agent to assist you with your search. It's best to find one agent whom you feel comfortable with and stick with them, this way they will work hard to find you a great home! Your agent will keep you up-to-date on new homes and reduced homes to the market. Once you find a home that meets your needs your agent wil help you write up an offer, negotiate the terms and walk you through all the steps of the contract.

If you need assistance please feel free to contact me, I am very familiar with Manalapan and would love to help you with your home search.

Heather Daccurso
Weichert Realtors
732-580-5309
Email: heather@heatherdaccurso.com