Home Buying in Tucson>Question Details

Rev. Sunee R…, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

homes under 90,000. in central Tucson area

Asked by Rev. Sunee Robinson, Phoenix, AZ Thu Oct 3, 2013

Need to know a little more and I can set up free search for you and we can get started. Call/text me at 520-548-8940 or email at ric925az@gmail.com. Thanks and we can get started.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
Hi Butgod803,

Are you pre-approved with a lender? If not, that should be any potential buyers first step. Next, start a relationship with a local Realtor. I work the Central Tucson Market, I know it very well. There are not many properties available in this price range, in fact 3/2 under $100K are becoming harder and harder to find. The inventory has been bought by investors and first time home buyers over the past 1-2 years.

I would recommend you click on a couple of the local agent's profiles that took the time to answer your question & start a relationship today. For example, once I speak with a client & review their search criteria, I am able to send them a list of all the available properties in their price range, that meet their search criteria. Sites like Zillow and Trulia are nice free tools, however I have found their listings are not very up-to-date. Many times a potential client will contact me, interested in a property on the site that is not really available, it is already Active Contingent.

Best of luck in your search, Butgod803.

Spirit Messingham, PLLC
3rd Generation Full-Time Realtor®
Tierra Antigua Realty
Direct (520) 471-6900
Fax (866) 365-5208
What's your email? You can call me at 520-400-0904 and I can email the properties you wish to see to you.
- Christina
I work central Tucson - what are your search parameters? That will tell us if you can get what you want. Central is a huge area, and depending on the neighborhood and home condition you need, it is do-able.

Please call me - I am an experienced buyers agent, and can tailor a search for you!

Kat Tyree, Associate Broker
Tierra Antigua Realty
I would be more than happy to help with your home search in Central Tucson. Please contact me at wendywinters@tierraantigua.com or use search tool available on my Facebook page
Looking forward to hearing from you.
I Understand. If you contact me, we can help with both matters. The home in Phx and a home in Tucson. Let me know your contact info and I will set up the searches. Thanks, Hope I hear from you soon.