Home Buying in Sacramento>Question Details

Jerry Simpson, Real Estate Pro in Frankfort, KY

home pass inventory?

Asked by Jerry Simpson, Frankfort, KY Fri Sep 10, 2010

Home Path is a great program but you want to make sure you get a professional lender that knows what he/she is doing. Feel free to contact me for a referral to one of the great lenders I have worked with in the past.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 15, 2011

I'll also assume you are talking about Home Path homes offered by Fannie Mae. As previously stated, there are 982 "Home Path" homes in all of Sacramento County, and 142 homes in Placer County. Fannie Mae offers special financing on their Home Path properties, if you are eligable. Some of the features are a low down payment (down payment of at least 3 percent can be funded by your own savings; a gift; a grant; or a loan from a nonprofit organization, state or local government, or employer). Your credit can be less than perfect. They offer flexible mortgage terms (fixed-rate, adjustable-rate, or interest-only) . And the financing is available to both owner occupied and investors, plus there is no mortgage insurance (certain restrictions apply) and no appraisal fees.

Diane Lees,
Keller Williams Agent,
Sacramento and Placer Counties
You don't have a complete question and we're all trying to help by guessing at what you're asking.

Fannie Mae inventory in Sacramento? (which are properties that would be available to use Homepath financing???) Foreclosureradar, or other foreclosure searches can maybe help you search for that for any area.
Web Reference: http://www.suearcher.com
You got your "Home Path" (Fannie Mae) then you got your "Home Steps" ( Freddie Mac)

It could be that somebody asked you about it with an accent, a lisp, or speech impediment. Or they did not hear right.

Path not Pass.
Jim Walker, Real Estate Pro in Carmichael, CA
Hello Jerry,

I have not heard of "home pass". Are you asking about "Home Path"? If you're asking about "Home Path", as of today there are 937 properties listed in Sacramento County. Hope this helps.