Home Buying in Campton>Question Details

Sprfol, Home Buyer in Ashland, NH

home insurance for log home in nh

Asked by Sprfol, Ashland, NH Thu Aug 30, 2012

trying to get home insurance for a log home in NH..any recommendations? thanks!

Answers

4
Any insurance agents should be able to give you a free quote. Log homes are no different than a stick built home. You should check with an independant agent as well as perhaps 2 national companies like Amica or State Farm.
I am a realtor at Strawberry Lane Real Estate and Insurance. Feel free to call Ashley in our insurance department at 603-726-8789, Ashley can help you through the process as she too owns a log home. I am sure that this will be helpful to you and that Ashley will be a valuable resource to you.

Terri Qualters, Strawberry Lane Real Estate & Insurance
Log homes are no different than any other homes in terms of home insurance. Having lived i Vermont for many years insurance agents in that part of the country are familiar with them and you'll be able to use anyone you like. Bundle your insurance(s) car, home etc to get better rates.
I use Fred C Church. I would think any local insurance agent would be able to help you though.