msheehan19, Home Seller in Hazlet, NJ

hoe long does it take to close in nj

Asked by msheehan19, Hazlet, NJ Tue Apr 1, 2014

Answers

6
It really depends on the sellers plans and how the buyer is paying for the house. If the seller can close quickly or the house is vacant a buyer can close within a few weeks. Cash buyers can close the fastest. If you are applying for a mortgage it will take from 6 to 8 weeks to close.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 2, 2014
It can be any where from 2 weeks for a cash purchase or if the loan is ready as soon as 3 weeks but typically 45 days to 2 60days
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 2, 2014
Looking to buy in NJ? Consider our Buyers Rebate program which earns you a cash back of up to 2% of the selling price! This will cover your closing costs or just get a check at closing.
We are helping you to get a house you will love and save big money on every step of your transaction!
If you are financing, you are looking at about 3 weeks, 2 if everything goes perfect. I have closed a few loans in 5 business days.

A Personal Introduction:

I am a branch manager for GSF Mortgage Corp and have 15 year’s experience in the business. I am licensed in New Jersey, Virginia and Florida. I operate out of Cape Coral, Florida. I am also a top-rated Zillow.com and Trulia.com lender. It was built by being 100% honest with clients while focusing on fast responses to emails and phone calls;

We offer conventional, FHA, VA, jumbo, USDA, Homepath, HARP and reverse mortgages. We are also a Direct Lender and Seller/Servicer for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae.

GSF has received numerous awards and is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. We lend our own money and everything stays in house. With our many underwriters, we can easily close your purchase or refi in about 3 weeks.

Apply now: https://raystevens.secure-loancenter.com/WebApp/Start.aspx?

Please call or email me anytime.

Ray R. Stevens
GSF Mortgage Corporation
Branch Manager
Branch NMLS #1122003
Originator NMLS #177825
Office: 239-471-7971
RStevens@GoGSF.com
It all depends. Quickest is with cash buyer for as-is sale with no inspection contingencies, etc. If buyer obtaining mortgage average would be 45-60 days. But please know each transaction is different.
GSF Mortgage is a direct Fannie Mae lender and usually closes files in about 3 weeks.

A Personal Introduction:

I am a branch manager for GSF Mortgage Corp and have 15 year’s experience in the business. I am licensed in New Jersey, Virginia and Florida. I operate out of Cape Coral, Florida. I am also a top-rated Zillow.com and Trulia.com lender. It was built by being 100% honest with clients while focusing on fast responses to emails and phone calls

GSF has received numerous awards and is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. We are also a Direct Lender and Seller/Servicer for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae. We lend our own money and everything stays in house. With our many underwriters, we can easily close your purchase or refi in about 2 weeks.

Please call or email me anytime.

Ray R. Stevens
GSF Mortgage Corporation
Branch Manager
Branch NMLS #1122003
Originator NMLS #177825
Office: 239-471-7971
RStevens@GoGSF.com
Thank you but I am selling not buying.
Flag Tue Apr 1, 2014