Home Buying in Madison>Question Details

Robin, Home Buyer in Cleveland, OH

hi, what i am looking for is a manufactured/prefab home, with 3 bdrms, at least 2 baths, 1500 sg. ft. in or

Asked by Robin, Cleveland, OH Sun Nov 9, 2008

around the madison area

Answers

4
Why this kind of home? Particular type of construction? Feel pricing might be different?
Robin,

The next step is financing this type of property!
Rachel's offer is awesome! PLUS, you will qualify for 100% financing on this type of property through the USDA, ONLY because it is a brand new property! You can go to the USDA website for more information at
http://www.rurdev.usda.gov for more information! If you dont go this route, and you decide to purchase in Madison proper, you will have more of a challenge financing a manufactured home...as there are new loan to value restrictions, type of property restrictions, as well as mortgage insurance issues! Just food for thought!

No matter who you decide to have do your financing, it would be good to get pre-qualifed first. I would be happy to do that for you if you like...and it is completely free to have us look at your situation! In addition, if you decide to go with a USDA loan...your Realtor would be happy, or seller, or in this case BOTH...because you can get fully approved by underwriting by emailing me back your application, check stubs or in this case letter of employment, last 2 years w2's, as well as the last bank statements you have for your deposit account! Best part is there is NO MORTGAGE insurance, and today, the rate would be 5.25% ! This is an awesome program!

Anyway, please email me at Darin@osmwi.com
or call to 608-592-2227
Take care, and thanks for the question!

Darin
One Source Mortgage, LLC
109 1st St
Lodi, Wisconsin 53555
Web Reference: http://activerain.com/krovy
Robin, it just so happens that we are in the process of building a modular home in McFarland right now. It's a 3 bed, 2 bath, $179,900, 2 car garage. I have The lower level is partially finished for this price, with the bath/laundry room. It's not on the mls, but I could get you floor plans if you wanted to email me. Rachel Baehr, Prudential: baehrinc@charter.net

Main level is about 1200sqft.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 9, 2008
Robin,

You can view the link below to see a few in the area that are listed with a criteria match of manufactured home in Dane County.

If you have trouble viewing the list, let me know.

Is there a specific reason for manufactured/prefab? If not, we can discuss other options that may also fit your need.

Kristi
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 9, 2008