You are thinking of moving in a Year or so?
Do you realize how much more you will have to pay in a year from now for a property?
I suggest, if you can, that you look at buying now as prices are shooting up very quickly!
See programs below, then contact me to talk about how to minimize payments and reduce out of pocket costs.
1) 100% LTV- VA / (VA Jumbo @ lower ltv)
2) 100% LTV- USDA/12 mo. into Chapter 13 BKâ€¦OK Too
3) 99% LTV- FHA / (FHA to 580 score @ lower ltv)
4) 97% LTV- No monthly MI-No FHA 1.75% Fee
5) 95% LTV- CONDO
6) 90% LTV- No PMI -2nd Home
7) 90% LTV- JUMBO
8) 85% LTV- No PMI - Super Jumbo
9) 80% LTV- Invest./Rental
10) 75% LTV- Foreign Nationals
--------STATED INCOME ALT up to Super Jumbo-----------
11) 80% LTV- FIX nâ€™ FLIP Invest. Prop.
12) 75% LTV- Foreign Nationals
13) 75% CLTV- Short Sale, BK, Foreclosure Forgiveness
14) 70% LTV- Soft and Hard Money
15) LOT/VACANT LAND LOANS
16) COMMERCIAL PROGRAMS-available nationwide
Go to: http://WWW.PRO-OPTION-COM or call 888-662-4404
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps
You will need to expand your search and/or your criteria. Anything that is newer construction in this area will exceed your target price point. You may want to consider other cities, or possibly construction that is a little older. Many older properties have been upgraded, and you may find them appealing.
Best of luck!
Stefanie Cohen, PA, ABR, SFR
Prudential Florida Realty
The Keyes Company
You are able to find a condo/townhome although the year will more than likely be older than 6 to 7 years old.
Susan Penn, PA, SFR, CDPE http://about.me/HomesForSale_SusanJPennPA
EWM RealtorsÂ® | A HomeServices of America Company | An Affiliate of Berkshire Hathaway
2000 Main Street, Suite 103 | Weston, FL 33326
T: 954.306.7337 | C: 954.557.5993 | F: 954.515.0200 | email@example.com | http://www.ewm.com