Home Buying in 28081>Question Details

Al B, Home Buyer in 28025

hi we are in loan process now ans we filed 2009 taxes but forgot to file 2008 but showed already what was made in 2010 do u thinh they will turndown

Asked by Al B, 28025 Fri Dec 31, 2010

we sent money in for 2008 but did not know that they was not sent to the irs

Help the community by answering this question:


regardless, you need to get those taxes filed ASAP. Who would you send money to if not the IRS? You may need an attorney to get that straightened out. Talk to your lender about your question.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 31, 2010
Talk to your lender, they will direct you. Just don't leave any important information out.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 1, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer