Home Buying in Leroy>Question Details

Mvh8, Home Buyer in Buffalo, NY

hi thinking of investing in buy to let propertys in bufflo im living in the u.k. i will be a cash buyer im not interstead in using a investment compan

Asked by Mvh8, Buffalo, NY Tue Jul 12, 2011

Answers

3
Email me with your information. We work with many investors and are investors ourselves. First hand knowledge is what you need. Especially knowing the buffalo area as we do. If you have any questions please email us at themooreteam@moorewny.com
The Moore Team
Metro Roberts Realty
I've helped many UK and overseas investors find the right property here in Buffalo, NY to invest in, whether its for cash flow through renting (teasing/letting) or by rehabbing to resell.

If you'd like some help from someone here in Buffalo who has this kind of experience, scouting out locations and properties, please email me directly from my Trulia profile.

Ryan
we manage the sale of properties in the Buffalo area. The properties are all renovated, tenanted and managed by our local professional property management company. Price range between $25,000 and $50,000 with yields of 15% - 20%. We offer the complete hassle free package for the armchair investor including the set-up of an LLC if required.
Please visit our website for further details or contact me on. bryan.block@abbotsinchcapital.com