Home Buying in Long Beach>Question Details

David, Home Buyer in Long Beach, CA

hi there i would like if you could help me to search for a house in Long Beach with view on the beach

Asked by David, Long Beach, CA Sun Oct 13, 2013

Answers

21
Have you been pre-qualified yet? One of the first steps in the home buying process is to get pre-approved. This is a key step because a pre-approval gives you an idea of how much you can afford. Also, offers from buyers with pre-approvals are taken much more seriously than offers without pre-approvals. I recommend you speak with a lender like myself. I would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Just checking in David... Have you chosen a local Agent or Broker to help you? If not, I am available. Please take a look at my profile here on Trulia and contact me. Thank you,

Alex Montelongo/Broker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
562-810-7387 Cell
BRe Lic#01456982
tell Mary I said hello ~ happy thanksgiving
Flag Mon Nov 25, 2013
Hello David,

Long Beach has some awesome properties near he beach.

you have some answers hear from agents. I suggest you read their answers and view their profiles.
Select an agent you think would be a good fit for you, and allow him/her to find you your next home.

Best of Luck to You!!!!

Kawain Payne, Realtor
714-293-1151
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 10, 2013
Hello David,

Best of Luck to You!!!!

Kawain Payne, Realtor
714-293-1151
Hi David, there is plenty of inventory in LB with beach view. I personally live in the Aqua Towers and the views are magnificent. Would love to show you property in this building and other areas you would be interested in. There are plenty for sale and lease in LB. Downtown area is a great location for views, dining, entertainment, etc!!!

Call me when you're ready!
Robert Santiago
Cell:
408.839.1984
Hi David, there is plenty of inventory in LB with. beach view. I personally live in the Aqua Towers and the views are magnificent. Would love to show you property in this building and other areas you would be interested in. There are plenty for sale and lease in LB. Downtown area is a great location for views, dining, entertainment, etc!!!

Call me when you're ready!
Robert Santiago
Cell:
408.839.1984
I would be happy to assist you whether you are looking to buy or lease. There are a lot of great options out there! Contact me today to get started!

Nicole Fedorchek, Realtor
Tarbell, Realtors
714-914-5097
realtornicolef@gmail.com
DRE 01920370
Hello David,

Are you seeking a lease or a purchase?

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Hi David,

Yes, I can help you search for a house in Long Beach with a view. Are you looking to purchase or rent?

Lesley Harris, Realtor
Cal Tex Properties

(562) 673-0943

LesleySells@gmail.com
Hello David,

Are you seeking a home to buy or a home to lease?

Kawain Payne, Realtor
David,

Are you interested in renting or buying? Either way, please give me a call. I would be glad to help. I have sold and leased property up and down the coastline here in Long Beach. Please feel free to take a look at my profile here on trulia to get a feel for the level of service that I provide.

I look forward to your call,

Alex Montelongo/Broker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
562-810-7387 Cell
BRE#01456982
alexmontelongo13@yahoo.com
Hi David I am a life long resident of the beach and can help you find just the right place, just contact me at coastlinereo@gmail.com and we'll make it happen!
Brad
714-317-2486
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 13, 2013
David,

I would be happy to help you. I would need more information and then I could email properties to you that meet the criteria that you're looking for. Rental or sale? Beds and baths? Price range? etc

You can call me direct or email me and I would be happy to email you listings that meet your search criteria.

I live here at the beach and i'll share my local experience with you.

Mark Vinton
BRE#01322983
DIRECT: 562-212-4595
EMAIL:MarkAllanVinton@gmail.com
http://www.MarkVinton.com
Hi David,

Call me anytime (562) 673-0943.

Are you looking to purchase or rent? I will need a lot more information to better serve you. My customized service will help you with your individual needs.

Lesley Harris, Realtor
Cal Tex Properties

LesleySells@gmail.com

BRW#01124037
Hi David

Thanks for your question.

Trust you do not have an agent and you are looking to buy,
And not rent.

Besides many fine sites such as Trulia, Zillow, also check out http://www.padmapper.com

Or. http://Www.backpage.com

Also feel free to get in touch with the many fine local agents responding to you.

Perry
Hi David,

What Alex said is absolutely correct. I am a real estate agent and would be happy to help you with your search, but before we start looking for homes, you need to get pre-approved for a loan so we can be sure we are looking for the right home for you. Alex sounds like he'd be very helpful so I'd suggest that you contact him right away, and then we can get together and work on your home search.

Feel free to give me a call at (562) 896-8604 or e-mail at nancy@nancygoldstein.com with any further questions.

Nancy Goldstein, Realtor
BRE #01368957
Coldwell Banker Beachside
562-896-8604
Nancy@NancyGoldstein.com
http://www.NancyGoldstein.com
A house ON the beach or View OF the beach?

How about beach Front? I have 1 place I can negotiate a new kitchen to be installed + probably $250K off the current asking price. If that's a little over the top, maybe you'd like to live in Naples on one of the water channels?

Shoot me an email directly or give me a call, I don't look back on this same Trulia posting for Replies or Answers posted after mine.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Realty ONE Group
Hi David,
I would be happy to assist you in your home search. I live in and have been appraising property in Long Beach for the past 18 yrs. My expertise in beachfront property will stand to serve you in your search.
Please fell free to contact me at your convenience.

Kristina Burke
Keller Williams
562 356-2430
Hi David,

Glad to hear you are looking for a home in Long Beach, especially along the scenic coast.
Downtown Long Beach has a lot of condos, many of them very affordable, but if you mean house as in Single Family Residence, you might want to look in Bluff Park, Belmont Shore, Naples, etc. As you can probably imagine, a house with a view of the beach is going to be pricey though.

Let me know if you have any questions about a specific home or Long Beach in general and I'd be happy to assist you. Good luck and hope you're enjoying that beautiful view soon!

Daniel Kim
Century 21 Action!
562-760-1032
http://www.century21action.com/DanielK
BRE# 01941173
David,

I would be happy to assist you in your search, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you

Jeff Johnson
Prudential CA Realty
562-900-9783
JJsellshomes@aol.com
I am guessing you do not have a real estate agent? The first thing that you want to do is get a real estate agent that would be able to do an MLS search for this criteria to get you up to date for sale houses. Trulia does not have up to date information on houses that are actually for sale. Getting a real estate agent and getting pre-approved for a purchase loan are the first steps in the buying process.

Hope this information makes your buying process easier.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com