Los Canadians, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

hi there i live in canada and i would like to buy a property in Fourt Lauderdale how can i do thanks

Asked by Los Canadians, Fort Lauderdale, FL Sat Jan 28, 2012

Answers

19
Hello, I work with a lot of Canadians. There are many good communities in Fort Lauderdale and Miami area. Some are better than other but it really depends on what you are looking to do in Florida. Some of my Canadian clients come golfing here every year and I found them second homes in great Golf Communities, some were looking for a beach getaway - I recommended Galt Ocean Mile and they loved it, some were looking for an investment - we have great opportunities here as well - low maintenance, secure buildings and hot market for rentals.

Call me to discuss:

Olga Monson
Decorus Realty
Direct Cellular:(954) 512 3044
http://www.OlgaMonson.com
Mailto: OlgaMonson@gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/olgamonson/
You should find yourself a knowledeable Realtor....

With enthusiasm,

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!

The best thing to do is start discussing the potential areas in Fort Lauderdale with an agent.
Maria Sabio
Chane Realty
954-336-5156 [C]
Ever consider West Palm Beach? I am a referral agent with Coldwell-Banker and can connect you with a great realtor. My parents condo is listed for 48900 - 2 B/2B - in Lake Worth, Fl; location near shopping, Palm Beach airport and turnpike. Let me know if you are interested. email contact - CAC8000@comcast.net
hi,

Let me be the first to welcome you to Fort Lauderdale. If you haven't already taken care of the financing and are seeking a loan, I would recommend you contact RBC. Once you've decided your price range you would want to decide the area in Fort Lauderdale. Are you familiar with the area or neighborhood that you would like to live in? Would you prefer a condo or a single family residence? How soon would you like to move in?

The next step would be to have a real estate professional create a search for your desired property:
1. Price Range
2. Location - on the beach or close?
3. View of the ocean, interacoastal, waterfront?
4. Walking distance to beach, shopping, resturants?
5. Would this be an investment - do you want to rent it immediately after purchasing?

Please let me know if I can be of service!

Maria Sabio
Chane Realty Inc
maria@chanerealty.com
http://www.chanerealty.com
If you are looking for Financing please contact me to discuss your options.

Brad Singer
brad@leadermortgageservices.com
954-205-5444
I have a home for sale at 3390 SW 23 Street, Fort Lauderdale. Go to realtor.com for pictures and information about the house and location.
Hello Los Canadians,
There are good investments for homes and condos at this time. I sell both to my Canadian customers. If you want to just walk away at the end of your stay and have everything taken care of for you a condo is the way to go. If you buy a single family home you would just need to have some one take care of the property when you are away. Will you be coming down just for the winter? Do you want to rent it when you are not here? Do you have pets?

Please contact me directly and we can discuss your situation in detail.
Patricia Salerno
Galleria International Realty
954-292-1001
PatriciaRealEstate@yahoo.com
Having lived here in South Florida since 1975 and having worked in the Real Estate Market for the past six years has given me the insight necessary to work with buyers and sellers to best achieve their goals. Im able to provide both buyers and sellers the necessary information to make informed decisions most congruent to their needs. My knowledge of South Florida neighborhoods, which stems back to a time when 441 was as far west as one could go before reaching cow pasture, include: luxury condos in Fort Lauderdale, golf communities like Palm Aire, both oceanfront and non-waterfront condos in Fort Lauderdale, residential property in Lauderdale Harbors, Rio Vista and condominiums, townhomes, and investment properties located in Broward County, Fla. My marketing techniques are customized to reach local and global markets. So whether youre buying, selling, investing or just simply considering a move to South Florida, kindly allow me the opportunity to consult you with the best opportunities suitable for your needs

Joe Roman
ERA Real Estate
josephwroman@gmail.com
Dear Los canadian,
I specialise and live in Fort lauderdale , I will be happy to assist you with your search .I offer quality service for over 10 years with repeat clients from Canada, kindly contact me at reinehammer@Gmail.com , I look forward to hear from you . Have a wonderful weekend .Sincerely Reina Hammer
Hi Los Canadians:
Thank you for your inquiry. I am working with about 60% Canadian buyers right now and have sold many homes and condos to "Los Canadians". My office is by the beach and I specialize in all oceanfront, waterfront & neighbourhood homes in the Fort Lauderdale and surrounding areas. I would love to assist you in purchase a property and would just need to find out a few details so that we can narrow down your search. I can discuss mortgage options if you need it, and run through the whole buying process as buying real estate is quite different in Florida than you will find in Canada.
If you would like to contact me, I am sure you won't be disappointed. Thank you.
Kind Regards,

Lynne Hale, Broker-Associate, CRS, e-Pro, CIPS
Century 21 Hansen Realty Inc
954-303-0071
lynne@lynnehale.com
1. The first thing is know what is your budget? How much can you afford and how to pay for it?
2. Decide what kind of property are you looking for? Single family home, condos. waterfront, etc.
3. Find a realtor to assist you in finding properties that meet your criteria.
4. Buy the property. (P.S. tax impications need to be addressed)
If you need any assistance, I will be happy to provide you with excellent service. Call me at 954-882-1517 or email at mariajessica.deluna@gmail.com.

Maria "Jessica" DeLuna
Keller Williams Partners
I am the Seaside Realtor specializing in Ft. Lauderdale and the surrounding areas.  I am a full time - full service Realtor.  I work at selling Great Homes to Great People! I assist Buyers with homes and condos throughout the Ft. Lauderdale area, including Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, Plantation, Sunrise, Hallandale Beach, Dania Beach, Hollywood Beach and more. Whether my clients are looking for a primary residence, a second home at the beach or an investment property I can assist them in finding the perfect property. I presently have a few clients from Canada who are looking for a condo close the the beach. I could send you properties that match your criteria to check out until you get the chance to come down and look.

Barbara Eastonn-Irvin
Atlantic Properties of Ft. Lauderdale
843-267-9232
Hi there Canada. If you would like to call me, Email or txt I would be happy to help. I specialise in the Beachfront of Ft Lauderdale to Miami Beach and SW Broward county which include the Ranches and Lakes. Check my Website as that will give you a great idea of the Prices here and its updated every 4hrs from our MLS to give the best accuracy. I would be delighted to help you. Davidmcchesney@comcast .net. Tel 9548065006
Web Reference: http://www.Chesney:omes.com
Dear Los Candians,

Hi! You have a choice of paying cash or obtaining a foreign national loan, and then deciding the value you are interested in spending and the location, as well as the amount of bedrooms and bathrooms.

Susan Penn, EWM Realtor
http://www.susanpenn.com
954-557-5993
penn.s@ewm.com
Hi Los Canadians,

Per you inquiry on Trulia:
<hi there i live in canada and i would like to buy a property in Fourt Lauderdale how can i do thanks>

Call me "Lynne" at (954) 647-5335 Cellular, or email me the Best Phone Number and Time to call you to chat.

Lynne Knapp, Realtor®
ReMax Consultants Realty 1
1625 SE 17th Street Causeway
Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316
LynneKnapp@aol.com
(954) 647-5335 Cellular
http://LynneKnapp.Remax.com
I specialize in waterfront properties in Ft. lauderdale. Call me at (954) 648-7334 or email me at jenbabacan@live.com to tell me your specifications and I will be happy to email you listings and talk about your concerns regarding purchasing property in the Ft. Lauderdale area.
Jen Babacan
Galleria International Realty
Call me 954-226-6871

Alex Placencia
Empire Group, Riverview Realty
1) Figure out how much you want to pay, and how you will pay.
2) Find an agent (and there are plenty who speak French if you'd like that)
3) Find a house
4) Buy it.

The only issue with buying property in the United States are possible tax implications. Your agent can talk you through ways to minimize this.