Home Buying in Port Richmond>Question Details

norma willia…, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

hi my name is norma williams i will be a first time buyer

Asked by norma williams-colon, Philadelphia, PA Sat Aug 30, 2014

Answers

8
Remember those moving staircases at Hogwarts School of Magic.
That what this question reminds me of.
Lots of unintended stuff getting connected.

Welcome to Zulia, the land of potential magic.

Someone please contribute a toaster and kitchen sink to make this image complete.
Okay, now I'm even more confused....what do remote control helicopters have to do with anything??? Maybe I need more coffee....
If you fly aggressively with your RC Helicopter, you will need to let your Eletric Motor and ESC (Electronic Speed Controller) cool down. This is really dependent on the motor and ESC you buy. You may have to wait 15minutes before your next flight to make sure that the electronics don’t fry.

http://www.rctophobby.com/
I'm confused...is it Norma or Valeria, and are you in Port Richmond or Philadelphia? Too early on a Monday morning for this one...
Hello Valeria,

You need to figure out what you qualify for and how much you want to budget for your mortgage payment. Also you need to make sure that your credit score is not being dragged for items that can be easily corrected. The higher the credit score the more mortgage programs you may be eligible for and the cheaper the cost of the mortgage.

Drop me a line and I will be happy to go over this with you

Regards
Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Southampton Pa 18966]
267-992-7276]
aopenshaw2@gmail.com
Hi Valeria,

There are a number of ways a new buyer can begin the home buying process, the most important of which is simple getting started some where. Even if it's only by going to a few open houses!

Our advice to people in your situation is the following:

1. Evaluate your own personal financial situation accounting for all income and expenditures. This is an important and simple step that is quite often overlooked.

2. Meet with a lender(s) to determine potential programs and rates that might suit your personal needs. This should also assist you in determining your price point as well as possible locations.

3. Find an agent that is a "full time" and knowledgeable individual that is familiar with your target market. I personally like going to "open houses" not for the purpose of identifying a house to buy but meeting agents "in the trenches," seeing how they interact with people and how knowledgeable they are. The right individual will be able to team up with you and work side-by-side, guiding you through a seamless and easy buying process.

Hope this is helpful.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 7, 2014
Hi Norma, if you click on the tool bar above, where you see "Find An Agent", there are many here that would love to help you get started. An agent will sit down with you and help you get connected with a lender and figure out what you can afford and some ideas! There's already a nice agent below that has already reached out!! Good luck and congrads on becoming a home owner.!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 6, 2014
Feel free to reach out, I'd be happy to help you find the perfect place.

Sandra

BHHS Fox & Roach
sandra.hazeltine@foxroach.com
609-618-4119