Home Buying in Akron>Question Details

Shirley Ruben, Home Buyer in Lorain County, OH

hi my husband and I are looking to buy a home with lease option , land contract , rent to own within 25 miles of Cuyahoga Falls area .

Asked by Shirley Ruben, Lorain County, OH Mon Mar 4, 2013

we are searching the Cuyahoga falls area and within 25 miles of this area. We have 25-30k to put down on a nice home or we are willing to buy a home out right is the price is within our means. My husband favors ranches and western bungalow's but we are willing to take a look at most properties except condos . We need at lease 3 bed 1 bath and basement and a garage and a large yard for our dogs (2) Thanks

Answers

3
Steve Spinelli’s answer
Shirley... start by contacting a Full Time Realtor to help you located the homes that are willing to work with a Land Contract or Lease Purchase offer. From my 22 years of experience, the percentage of owners willing to work with this type of an offer is slim BUT with time and a good agent, you should find something ! Steve
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 6, 2013
I have a house For Sale By Owner in West Akron at 1219 Nome Avenue, about 11 miles from Cuyahoga Falls. It's 3 bedrooms, 1 bath on a huge 9,000+ sq ft lot. It has a very large back yard so your dogs would have plenty of room to roam. It's on a slab so there is no basement, and it has a carport but no garage. I'm asking $34,444 for the house. You can view it on the following link:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1219-Nome-Avenue-Akron-OH-…

Give me a call if you're interested in getting more info: Nicole (877) 269-6486
There are always possibilities when you have that kind of money for a down payment, and it would be important to know more about your situation in order to advise you properly.

I would be happy to discuss this with you at your convenience. Call me at 330 644-2413.