Jad, Home Buyer in 07047

hi my curious question for you is if I buy houses that are made of 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, what should I look for to find out if they can be rented.

Asked by Jad, 07047 Wed May 2, 2012

Answers

2
Amos Elroy’s answer
Could you please clarify your question.

Do you mean you would buy multi-family houses with 1 BR apartments in it and would like to rent them out?

If so, you can definitely rent. It is your building and you can appropriate it anyway you like in accordance with the zoning of the house.

Perhaps your question is about finding out the feasibility of getting tenants in? Mostly in Hudson county, as long as the rent price and conditions are right, you should not have a problem populating a rental.

I guess I am not sure what the question is.

Amos Elroy
CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert),
SFR (Short-Sale Specialist Certified)

Residential Real Estate Investment Consultant
Lic. Realtor Associate
EXIT On The Hudson Realty
(888) 462-6573 / (888) HOB-NJRE
FAX (888) 462-6573
Office 201-437-0411
http://www.HobNJRE.com

Twitter & Facebook: HobNJRE
Hi Jad,

The only restrictions I can think of that you may find when searching for an investment is a homeowners association which restricts the leasing of their property. This information can be found by calling the HOA in question.

You also may be interested in an article I wrote on researching a homeowners association. you can find that article by following the link below.
hi Devin I think you did not get my question correctly, I am sorry for not being clear, I meant if I buy a house that has one bedroom, and one bathroom, for the purpose for renting it, and getting money, what should I look for to determine, if people will be attracted to rent it
Flag Wed May 2, 2012