Toni, Other/Just Looking in Orlando, FL

hi my Q is on the same property mls#??Also what steps do I need to take to buy it?

Asked by Toni, Orlando, FL Sat Mar 28, 2009

397 forest trail oviedo fla 32765

Answers

9
Michael Joynt PA, GRI, CDPE’s answer
The answer is simple, interview and employ an agent with a representation contract. Then you have one person working in your best interest. That realtor will be obligated to you and your needs for that specific property or more. You also may chose to write or modify the terms of your agreement so all party's are content.
Also find a good agent in the area, ask where they work, we're they live and what training they have. Remember take the time to interview you new agent you will be happy you did.
Web Reference: http://www.orlandomike.com
Give me a call and I will make the arrangements for you to submit an offer. 407-383-5351
Toni,

As Realtors, we do not give "Bogus" answers. We answer to the best of our ability with the information we are given here on "Trulia". As you noticed from my previous answer, I stated that I would need more information to help you out.

There are many Foreclosed homes in limbo right now. NO one really knows what is truly happening with some of these. The author stated this home has been sitting for over a year perhaps? This is troubling. I only offered to help you with other (possibly) more desirable homes that are currently being offerd for sale on the same street. I know the area and the street and neighborhood is lovely as stated.

It is to your best interest to locate a Realtor with whom you can communicate and will assist you in finding more info on this home or others. Realtors on Trulia are professional and want to help. It is always best to meet and discuss in more detail. You have many good options here offered. I will leave my contact information if you need it.

Thank you
Gay Middleton
407.493.3699
gaymiddleton@oviedoresales.com
Web Reference: http://www.gaymiddleton.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 4, 2009
The realtors are giving you bogus answers. I live on Forest Trail and know the house as I looked at it before I bought my house.

It has been in foreclosure for quite some time...it was supposed to be auctioned Jan. 27, 2009, but the property appraiser site still shows the previous owner. It has been vacant for well over a year. It was listed as recently as 2007 (not 2001) before Chase foreclosed on it. Don't know if it's bank-owned or what. The house needs a lot of work (updating and repair) but it has a lot of potential...this is an awesome neighborhood

I'd recommend talking to a realtor (except those you gave the previous responses) about the property....they should be able to figure out the status of the property and how to make an offer on it. We used Alma Colon at Century21 for our purchase on Forest Trail...very professional.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun May 3, 2009
Gay,
Thank You!!!!!
Great answer!
Realtor Rick.
Toni,
This property is not currently listed in the MLS. So It must be a For Sale buy owner. If in fact it is,then you could just knock on the door,introduce yourself and ask HOW MUCH?
Of course if you are not comfortable with this plan. Ask your Realtor get the info.
Hope this helps.
Realtor Rick.
Hello Toni,

I am familiar with that area, in fact a helped a buyer purchase a home that was for sale 2 years ago. That one was for "sale buy owner". Most sellers like that are glad to work with a realtor representing the buyer, they just don't want to pay for the sellers side of the transaction. Forest Trail is a very nice area in Oviedo, has very much a country feel, but you is located in the middle of Oviedo.

I will be glad to have you contact my former buyers (your potential new neighbors) and see if they felt well taken care of and if they were happy with my services. Please contact me at 321-662-7550.

Marion Thacker
Keller Williams Advantage Realty
1750 W. Broadway, Suite 106
Oviedo Fl 32765
http://www.marionshomes.com
marionthacker@yahoo.com
Hi Toni
The home you have asked about here has not been for sale since 2001. That is the last listing that is shown in our MLS. Are you driving by this home? Perhaps it is For Sale by Owner? We would need more info to help you.

My office is in Oviedo and we specialize in the area. I have found one other home active in that subdivision. You can follow this link to view it: http://gaymiddleton.mfr.mlxchange.com/?Page=-1.

Let me know if you would like to see it or any others in the Oviedo area and if the Forest Trail is For Sale by the Owner, you can call the owner direct and negotiate with him/her and write your own contract or better idea is to hire a Realtor to represent you as your buyers agent.

A Realtor can call the owner for you , set up an appointment, write the contract, and represent you in the negotiations. We can look out for your rights thru out the home buying process and make sure you can close on the property.

It is not uncommon to ask the seller to pay the sales commission, but if they do not agree the Buyer can pay for our services if they choose. If neither party wishes to pay for our services, then you would be on your own. We are here to help. Give me a Call if we can show you another property in the area. My website is a good place to start to learn about my experience as a Realtor in the area of Oviedo/Seminole.

Gay Middleton
407.493.3699
Hi Toni,

That property is not an active listing in the MLS...please take a look at my website to view homes that are currently listed for sale...

Thank you in advance,

Sarah Maus
Realtor/TRC
Dave Brewer Realty, Inc.
Web Reference: http://www.SarahMaus.com