Home Buying in West Haven>Question Details

Osvaldo, Home Buyer in West Haven, CT

hi mr.poulsen its osvaldo ruiz the proprty is on third ave witch is two minutes from the green and the beach to me the location is everything

Asked by Osvaldo, West Haven, CT Thu May 20, 2010

plus the property willl not owe much i can easily sell the property for about 210k-220k me and my contractor are focusing more on making the property veryattractive looking

Answers

1
John Poulsen’s answer
Hello Osvaldo,
You can call by my first name, John. I am sorry to say the 467 3RD ave. house you were looking at is off the market because it has taken a deposit yesterday according to our MLS. Unless you are the person who put the deposit on it you missed out on this property. I would be more than happy to try to find another to invest in but we would have to meet so I can get familiar with your situation. Feel free to call me at 203-494-9830. If you are currently under contract with another agent please let me know and you should contact them for assistance, otherwise give me a call.