Cindy21, Home Buyer in Riverview West, Santa...

hi im looking for a mobile home that i can afford. something i can find with my income im looking for a 3 bedroom to 4bedroom home

Asked by Cindy21, Riverview West, Santa Ana, CA Sat Feb 25, 2012

Answers

3
Shadi Kian’s answer
Hello Cindy;
You need to give us more information about yourself. Where do you want to buy? Only Santa Ana? What is your employment and income situation. How is your credit rating?
Mobile homes space rent are running from $600 to 1400 and even sometime more depending on the location of the lot and location of the Mobile home park.
I maybe able to help you with our 100% financing program, if you would like to give me more information.
Shadi Kian
Real Estate and Mortgage Broker
Hi Cindy21, what's the most you can afford monthly mortgage, what is your FICO score. we do have mobile Home For sale and special financing, with mobile homes you will be renting the space and it can be $900 to $1100 a month. and price can range from $20,000 to $160,000 depending on the area square feet, number of bedrooms. here is my contact information so you can come to my office and analyse your situation.
we are familiar with first time home buyer programs. FHA is offering 1% down payment
What areas are you interested in and how much can you spend? Do you need a mobile home loan? Please advise. Linda Hahn, SRES, SFR, CHS, ASP, Realtor, Notary Public, Property Manager; Star Real Estate