Home Buying in Gilbert>Question Details

crappyhouse, Home Buyer in Gilbert, AZ

hi im canadain what is the cost of a property mangement company to look after a townhouse in the gilbert area?

Asked by crappyhouse, Gilbert, AZ Sat Dec 1, 2012

Answers

7
most property mgmt companies charge 8-10% of the monthly rent in addition to a set up or administration fee and then the up front commission to bring a tenant. Get quotes from 3-5 companies along with their agreement for comparision purposes.
Give me a call and I can send you over a complete package that will tell you all that we provide in property management. We started our company because our brokerage at the time would not allow us to do property management. It's a major focus of our brokerage.

Hope to hear from you.

Mary Wilson
marywilsonaz@gmail.com
480-772-1846
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012

You should consider working with a reputable property management company, fees vary. Keep in mind, you get what you pay for...If you contact me I can go over the fees with you.

Linda Matejko-Realtor

480-202-2649
Linda.Matejko@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012

I have many resources for property management companies with great reputations and have worked with some canandians on this also.

Feel free to contact me direct for resourcs that are reliable.

Lucinda

Direct:602-799-6846

Fax: 602-297-4004

Email phoenixrealtorservice@gmail.com
lucindat@longrealty.com
Webhttp://lucindatkach.longrealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
We are Gilbert based and do complete Property Management for clients. We can do everything from watching the unit while you are away to full blown property management. Full management would include marketing, screening tenants, move in, move out, collecting rent, solving issues etc.

We are a small family owned brokerage with over 35 years of combined real estate experience.

Lets communicate and define exactly what your needs are going to be.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
The cost is typically 10% of the lease amount. Sometimes there is an administrative fee to start all of the paperwork. My company does property management that has the ability to take care of all of that for you. Let me know if you need more information.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012
I manage a number of properties for my clients and it is typically 10% of the rent amount for a management fee. If I can be of any help please contact me on my cell or via email.

Brent Heiden, Realtor
Iannelli & Associates
http://www.hondoazhomes.com
http://www.trilogy-at-power-ranch.com/
hondo.42@hotmail.com
Cell (480) 334-2553
Fax (480) 247-5743

Success is a by product of helping others
Facebook LinkedIn
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012