Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

redrabbitexp…, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

hi, iam planning to buy a house and rent it,in detroit area,so please can u anyone sugest me best location example good school,good transportation.etc

Asked by redrabbitexpress1, Detroit, MI Wed Jul 3, 2013

HI,i am planning to buya house & then rent it.so please can anyone tell me good location ,example like good school,transportation,less crime etc

Answers

11
What is your budget? Indian Village is a great rental area, or East English area. Located at Outer Drive and Mack Ave. Give me a call on my cell. Our office would be happy to run some listings for you. Or, email me anytime: chad@gphouses.com
The far eastside of Detroit that borders GPs is a excellent area for good rental housing stock. Most list prices are far less that value. I have 17 years previous real estate experience locating properties for sale, “fix and flip investors.
Knowledgeable in evaluating property condition and marketability.
Income evaluations for property potential
Prepare market analysis of subject properties for both purchase and restored value
Knowledgeable of the entire Metro- Detroit areas both east, west suburbs and Detroit
Excellent negotiations and short sale experience
Owner of Real Estate Investment Company specializing rehabilitation for resale
Coordinated with both Private and Municipal Property inspectors and repair contractors
Please contact me for more information 248-990-4745 or mstheabaker@gmail.com
Grosse Pointe Park , in the cabbage patch area, is an excellent place to purchase, and then rent it out for long term tenants.. We would be happy to assist you anything. Office: 313-824-5555
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 8, 2013
We Buy, Sell and Rehab Detroit Investment Properties.
SheriffWholesale@gmail.com
http://www.SheriffWholesale.com
nice home on moross road, detroit here a home for sale i believe it up for sale 21609 moross detroit,mich 48236
I would be honor to help you find and management properties in Detroit. Call"A Real Detroit Realtor" Delores Goodson 313-575-2336 or email goodsonrealtor@yahoo.com. I live and work in Detroit.
The question can only be answered with you providing additional information. Your budget will largely determine where you can invest. The type of return you are looking to receive. Before you consider buying you should consult with our company or another similar team that will help define your long/short term goals as well as help define realistic expectations. Establishing a trustworthy and reputable team is the first step before even considering buying a property.
You can visit http://www.homefair.com and click on the city reports section for in-depth area stats and demographics.

Chris
Michele Edwards, real estate pro with Keller Williams. I am a realtor/investor and my investments are also concentrated in the Detroit Metro Area, so I am experienced in finding the "diamond in the rough". I would be happy to assist you in finding the right properties to invest in. Feel free to contact me at 586 580 1762
View my blog post titled "What areas in Detroit are good to invest in?"
http://www.aaronblewis.com
Contact me at 313 422 5562. I am able to help you with your house search