Home Buying in Philadelphia>Question Details

Eito19, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

hi i wanted to know if i could buy a house withe my credit score of 520 with a co-signer my wife who's credit is 610 and makes more money

Asked by Eito19, Orlando, FL Mon Oct 1, 2012

only thng is she only been at her current work for about 5 months but its a permenant position

Answers

6
Hi Eito,

To be very straiight forward, Probably not going to be able to get approved at this time.

Please feel free to call my Mortgage Specialist, Edward Dubinsky at 215-808-5353 or e-mail him at edubinsky@ahmcloans.com. After a brief discussion, He will tell you if he can get you approved. If not, he will give you guidance on a Plan of Action to build and/or repair your credit so that he can get you approved in 6-12 months.

Remember, nothing is easy. You may not always hear the answer you wanted. But it is the truthful answer. It is well worth the time and effort to develop a serious plan to get you into the postion to get pre-approved for a mortgage. Without that, you will not be able to ever buy real estate other than all cash transactions.

Good Luck in your mortgage pre-approval process. Once you have worked with Ed or another mortgage specialist, if you so choose, to help get you in shape to purchase, please feel free to contact me.

I am a Certified Negotiation Expert & Realtor who can help you find your next hoe and negotiate a great deal for you. Looking forward to speaking with you and hearing good news soon.

Larry Lichtman, CNE
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell/Text: (267) 254-7994
LarrySellsRealEstate@gmail.com

DJCRE, Inc.
Real Estate Sales, Management & Insurance
1611 Snyder Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Office: (215) 271-7070
Wow Eito.... That is Really Borderline.....

Are you looking to purchase in the Phila Bucks County Area?

All the Best John Curci RE/MAX 1-866-473-6290
Please contact me at 215-327-8104 so we can discuss this further.
Kathy Hanigan
Broker

There are multiple factors that go into qualifying for a mortgage. You can you your wife's credit to obtain the loan however she will need to speak with a mortgage specialist who can determine based on her report if she would qualify at this time or if there are a few things that she needs to do in order to qualify shortly. If you are interested in speaking further about this please call me!

Danielle R Gurst
Remax Affiliates NE
267 423 2623
http://www.DaniSellsHomes.com
Eito, you will not be able to purchase with your credit score. If your wife's income is sufficient you may be able to have her be the buyer. I understand that she is only on her job for 5 months. Did she work before? Was she in school? If you can document her activities for the last 2years and they make sense you may be able to do something.

I would suggest that you speak with a Mortgage Banker ASAP who can give you all of the details.

Carol Cei, Realtor, ePRO
ReMax Hall of Fame
ReMax Platinum Club
Five Star Professional
ReMax Action Realty
215.643.9661
carolcei@remax.net
Web Reference: http://www.carolcei.com
Good Evening Eito,
We have Managers in finance that has been in the Business for over 20 years and they are on top of the latest changes + options for your kind of Financing.

Can you call me for a confidential talk?

All the Best John + Sheri Curci RE/MAX 215-757-2889