Question Details

Wu Shu, Home Buyer in Hong Kong

hi, i live in Hong Kong and not a US citizen; is that possible for me to buy a house/ condo in USA?

Asked by Wu Shu, Hong Kong Mon Jan 28, 2008

Answers

4
Hi Wu Shu,

Our website has a great Foreign Buyers Guide. The link below will take you to the guide.

We also have this guide (and much of our website) in both traditional and simplified Chinese. If you would like to speak with our Chinese agent, please let us know. We have served many clients from Hong Kong and would be very happy to help you.

Kind Regards,

Ricardo
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 5, 2011
Hi Wu Shu,
Yes it is a great time to invest in US property, and you $ going a long way.
If you are interested in the Smokey Mountain / Lakes region, this is where I
Live. North George Mtn and Western NC. Two hours from Atlanta , Ga, or Knoxville Tenn
or Chattannoga, a great area to live.
Hayesville, NC rich@hayesville.net
Regards and good luck on you search
Rich
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2008
Wu Shu, absolutely. The exchange rate is in your favor. The choices are many and I can see that your difficulty will be to select an desired location. East, West or Central USA. Each area has it's advantages and it's disadvantages. With access to the web you can check out all the states (taxes on Real estate for example), each city (quality of life, education and taxes) and quality of life related to your career or interests. You have a great challenge ahead of you. If you need help about the Midwest USA, contact me. Good luck.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2008
Yo Wu,
Yes you can.
Welcome to America.
We have 50 states to choose from.
The current exchange rate for 1.HKD is .13 cents. However after the conversion of what a 8 Hong Kong Dollars buys you there, compared to here.
Your way a head of the game. Not even factoring in pollution, and quality of life.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2008
Mr.P, Other/Just Looking in Arizona