Pat, Home Buyer in Panama City Beach, FL

hi i am in need of a good buyers agent in p.c. fl.

Asked by Pat, Panama City Beach, FL Mon Sep 5, 2011

looking for a agent that will look out for me.

Answers

3
Pat -

Buying a home is perhaps the largest investment many of us make in our lifetime. It is important that we do it with a confidence that affirms the decision we ultimately make. A decision that serves our needs well, providing us both familial and financial peace of mind.

As you consider which real estate agent to work with, there are two major goals: (1) Are they qualified to assist you? (2) Are you comfortable with them handling one of your biggest financial decisions? To best accomplish your goals, it is important to keep in mind a myriad of factors. Rather than list them all here, simply visit the web site referenced below - it suggests questions to interview and qualify any prospective agent.

This web site also provides other information pertinent to buying a home. From financing to closing costs, inspections to warranties, contracts to closing – make sure you enlist the services of someone who has “been there, done that” – someone who you believe can accomplish the job for you. With over 30 years serving local home buyers and sellers in the Bay County area, I can honestly say that much goes into every real estate transaction, no two are exactly alike, and the most important thing at the end of the process is your family’s happiness.

You are welcome to contact me anytime. Good luck with your home buying search!

Thanks for the question.
Steve Butler, ERA Neubauer Real Estate, Inc.
(850.832.6434 / steve.butler@era.com)
Hi Pat,
I hope you are doing well. I could recommend a number of agents but of course I would have to put us at the top. :-)

Please see our customer reviews as noted below.

http://www.vivianfoate.com/testimonials.shtml

Kind regards, Mike and Vivian Foate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike's Cell: 850-596-4236
Vivian's Cell: 850-814-2372
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike and Vivian Foate-REALTORS®
Prudential Shimmering Sands Realty, Inc.
7923 Panama City Beach Parkway
Panama City Beach, FL 32407

Kiva.org - Loans That Change Lives! Make a loan and change a life!
See who we have loaned to: http://www.kiva.org/lender/mike2455
I know of a good one. Check out Lilia Cabezas. She's very solid.