Home Buying in Manasquan>Question Details

Karol Misa, Home Buyer in Bogota, NJ

hi can you have one of the realtors call my sister karol misa 2017096703? We are interested in looking for a foreclosure in the Manasquan area.

Asked by Karol Misa, Bogota, NJ Sat Jan 29, 2011

Answers

6
Karol,

I'm in North Jersey but do have a great South Jersey agent who's with Diane Turton in Rumson. I'm not sure how she would feel about her privacy and me posting her information on here but if you shoot me an email Gina@GinaChiricoRealEstate.com I can provide you her contact information.

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
Lattimer Realty
973-575-6353 ext 17 office
973-715-1158 cell
Gina@GinaChiricoRealEstate.com
Hi, Karol -

I won't step on any agents' toes here. I am certain that any of those responding here would do a great job!
When the time comes to discuss the nuances of property condition, then you will want to call and interview some home inspectors. Some, like myself, are more than happy to help answer questions even before the offer is made, such as, what constitutes a structural crack?
Foreclosures are particularly tricky, as the extent of deferred maintenance can be high and the trail of known issues runs cold without a direct seller disclosure. Good luck!

Joe Serino, J Serino Inspections
18 yrs, licensed in NJ
732-213-6260
Hi Karol

I cover the manasquan area. Call me anytime or email so I can get a better understanding of what you are looking for. Manasquan is a great area to live all year round or vacation in the summer so the property values have been relatively stable. I can give you some idea of what is available for foreclosure and short sales. Keep in mind because the town is relatively stable the foreclosures and short sales are not necessarily a bargain. They most likely need lots of work or they have a high mortgage lien attached preventing them to sell at deep discounts. You can sometimes get a better sale price from a motivated buyer who has their house on the market. People sometimes just want out.

We can discuss more when you contact me.
Val Gabela

908 334 8252

vgabela@dianeturton.com
If you need a Quality Home Inspector, Our Inspection firm is based in Manasquan.

Please visit us at http://www.the2020homeinspector.com
732-743-5665

John Buckley
NJ licensed and insured Home inspector
20/20 Home Inspection of NJ
You can best direct your question to a Trulia agent in that community. Not all agents here see your post

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Consider contacting any local agent/realty office, they all have access to the same information, and any questions you may have can be answered almost immediately...