Home Buying in Clifton>Question Details

Calvin Zhu, Renter in Parsippany, NJ

hi, I work in Fairfield NJ. I am looking for a single family home in Clifton. the prices is about 200k to 250k.

Asked by Calvin Zhu, Parsippany, NJ Sat Jun 22, 2013

Calvin

Answers

5
I'm a mortgage consultant who does a lot of work in the area. Lets go over some monthly payments first and make sure you are comfortable and qualify because the programs and rates have changes so much over the last week

Contact me any time
Hi Calvin,

My name is Tania and I am a local Clifton agent. I would be very happy to help you. Let me know when you are free so we can discuss your needs. I just listed a home in Clifton that may be suiting for you.

Tania H Faria
Weichert Realtors
862-202-9293
I can help you. I have listings available now,send me your email and I will forward listings

Mrp@grouptwentysix.com
Be prepared for some work. Most homes in Clifton in this price range are, frankly, dumps. You will have to roll up your sleeves and do some renovating and fixing up. You can find something, but it will need work, so just be prepared and go in looking for maintenance issues.
Hello Calvin,

It would be my pleasure to find you an ideal home that suits your needs and budget. The best part of my job is the satisfaction I get from assisting my clients in the purchase and sale of real estate. Managing all the details and removing the stress from the process is truly rewarding work. I specialize in the Clifton area an am a resident as well. Please contact me at your convenience. My cell number is 917-885-1277 or you can email me at Caroline.velonas@prudentialnewjersey.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Caroline Velonas
Prudential New Jersey Properties Montclair