Home Buying in Chicago>Question Details

Xiangwen Li, Home Buyer in Kent, OH

hi, I want to buy a cando or single family home1 or 2bed near down town under 80k, any one can help?

Asked by Xiangwen Li, Kent, OH Fri May 17, 2013

I am student, so I just want buy a some room is easy to go school, my school located in the downtown loop district, so I hope the condo/house not more than 10miles far from there, and under $80k, safty

Answers

11
Dear Mr Li,

Find a broker who knows the area you are looking to live and some one you mesh well with. There are some bargains still out there. If you like something act fast. Remember always always use a home inspector!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 18, 2013
Please email me at diana@findingourbalance.com or call me to discuss . I believe I can help you .
HomePath.com is the Fannie Mae web site that shows all Fannie owned foreclosed properties. There are many inexpensive condos. Check property taxes carefully. Prospect is one of the largest HomePath lenders in the country.
If you are looking for a website that offers up to date foreclosure listings, I would like to recommend http://www.bankforeclosuresale.com. This is a site that requires membership but you can peruse through the listings in your market area first before signing up.

Our database contains over two million foreclosure homes, including bank foreclosures, government foreclosures like VA homes and HUD homes, distressed properties and commercial properties that are for sale all across the nation. All of the listings have had any outstanding liens eliminated and the title is free and clear. We also update our extensive collection of listings every day.

I did a quick check for homes in your area and I found 12 active listings. Here is the link to check it out: http://www.bankforeclosuressale.com/list/oh/county133/kent.h…

If you are looking in the Chicago area, we have over 6,000 listings that are under $80k. You can narrow the search by the zip code you are interested in. Here is the link for Chicago: http://www.bankforeclosuressale.com/list/il/county031/chicag…
I have a 2 bed listing at 736 S. Kedzie. Built in 2008. It is a duplex up condo with attached garage and roof rights. List price: $59,999. Please feel free to contact me directly at howie@markallenrealty.com to arrange a showing.
If you wantt o be 10 miles or less from downtown you could even be in ths suburbs. Perhaps you mean just 1 mile from downtown?? If so there will not be ANYTHING at that price point. YOu need sto speak with an agent or 2 and get a better understanding of the market
thank you
Flag Sat May 18, 2013
Hello Xiangwen,

There are plenty of opportunities available if you are proactive. Our firm handles many foreclosures within the city and can help you find the right place at the right price. Our services are at no cost to you and we are all "full time" agents, meaning we work throughout the week and weekends. My contact information can be found by clicking on my profile. Good luck!!

Jorge Vega
Newman Realty
http://www.newmanknowschicago.com
Ni Hao! If you need any assistance finding a place for your study, feel free to contact me. I went through similar situation as you and I can walk you through the process.
Opportunities do exist within 10 miles of downtown.

Will you be paying cash or obtaining a loan?

Feel free to contact me.
I will pay cash in one time, do you have any good suggestions?
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
Get a good agent to help you out. It's free to use their services.
Thx do you have any recommended agent?
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
You need to hire a realtor to help you
do you have any recommended agent?
Flag Fri May 17, 2013